Meeting the parents

"Ok, Nick. Just." Judy fixed his tie, dusted off his vest. He smiled, watching her freak out. She then went to the mirror and fixed her collar and groomed her fur. "Hey, you look fine." he leaned against the wall. "Sorry.. It's just that, my parents... They.. I've had problems with a fox before.." Judy's ears drooped down. She grew worried. "Im not like those other fox's. I'm sure your parents would understand." He walked towards her and grabbed her shoulders. "It's ok. Breath" He kissed her forehead. "I guess you're right. I dont think i've told them i'm with a fox.." Judy looked into his eyes. "It just never came to me, you know?" Judy sighed. "We're ok. We're fine, ok." Judy proceeded to fix his tie. "Yep." He drank some of his Grassbucks coffee.

As they were on the train, Judy looked out the window. The beautiful sight of Zootopia city amazed her everytime. It's always been he dream. It amazes her all the time that she's finally living there.
"Next stop is, Bunnyburrow. I repeat, next stop is Bunnyburrow." the announcer proclaimed. Judy sighed, holding the oddly calm fox, Nick. "How are you so calm?" Judy rested her head on his chest. "It's kind of a trait of mine" He took off his glasses. "Yea, well i guess you're right" she rolled her eyes, smirking. The train came to a complete stop. The tiny door, the medium door, and the huge doors opened up to nothing but farm. And her parents. Nick walked out the huge door, as Judy walked out the small door. "Judy!!" Her parents ran to her, along with all her siblings. "Heey guys! Oh i missed you so much!" Judy giggled, hugging everybody as Nick leaned on her parent's farm stand. "So, where's the boy! I hope he's a good kind of rabbit. "Well, haha. Not much of a rab-" "Oh, yes with big ears and taller than you, because you've always been short." Judy's dad laughed along with her mom. "He's.. over there" Judy awkwardly chuckled. Her parents looked towards Nick's direction. "That small bunny?" Judy's dad pointed towards a small bunny infront of Nick. "No- dad. In back of that bunny." She smiled. Nick was talking to Judy's sibling "So i heard you have 123 siblings" Nick said to Judy's brother. "That fox?!?!?" Judy's mom yelled "Y-yes mom! Please dont freak out, i love him i really do, and i know-" Judy continued talking as Judy's parents and some of her siblings walked over to Nick. "And i just wanted to say that, i love him mom and dad." she let out a sigh, as she held his hand. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Hopps." he waved, as he talked mischievously as always. "Aw, Judy. I'm so happy for you. And this is your partner too right?" Mrs.Hopps shook his hand along with Mr.Hopps. "Yes, mom." She smiled, looking at Nick as he was looking at her parents. "Oh. I'm so excited. My baby is not a baby no more. As long as you're happy i'm happy. Uh- please! Come in our home! I baked some carrot cake.
They all walked into Mr. and Mrs.Hopps' home. It was small so Nick had to bend down. "It's small but it's duable" Mr.Hopps laughed. "Yeah, i know." Nick smiled, as Judy held his hand. Nick pulled out a seat for Judy then sat down himself.
As the day went on, of course, the baby talk came out.
They were all laughing. "So. Judy, have you guys talked about babies?" Mrs.Hopps asked, smiling with her hands closed together towards her face. Nick almost choked on his coffee and Judy cough. "Im sorry, hybrids?" Nick coughed and swallowed. "Yeah, it would be soooo cute!" Mrs.Hopps chuckled. "Oh. Mom." Judy chuckled bluntly as Nick turned away blushing. "It's fine, as long as you love my daughter i dont care what you do! Except leave her. We have cousins" Mr.Hopps laughed. Nick's eyes widened. "I'll be sure to remember that.. But im not leaving Judy. She is practically my soulmate. I can assure you." Nick looked at Judy, as she looked at him. "Beautiful" Mrs.Hopps clapped. "Oh, picture!! We must all take a picture" They all laughed as Judy's young brother took a picture of all of them.

"That was so nerve wrecking." Judy took off her sweater vest as she walked inside her apartment. "Yeah, well i like them. Especially your brother Buggs." Nick smiled. "Nice boy." He chuckled. "Yeah, i guess" she scratched her arm. "So.. hybrids?" Judy walked towards Nick, pulling his tie towards her. He laughed "Oh, no"