Jamming sessions

Judy turned up the music even more loud as she swept the floor. She loved to listen to mainstream music. Not only because it gets her in a good mood but because she could relate to the songs; like a connection.
Her life was great. Nick and her were going to have a movie date tonight (which was why she was cleaning up), she and Nick finally got a promotion (is what they like to call it. They just haven't been assigned for parking duty in a looooong time), and her parents are happy and supportive. Judy couldn't help but jam to music.
"I wont give up, no i wont give innnnnn til i reach the end, then ill start agaiiinnnnnn" Judy hopped up and down as she mopped the floor. She made sure the cleaning agent was extra because she loved the smell of it and it made the whole room smell good.
Judy starting skipping around and laughing. She was having a ball with herself!
As she was jumping up and down, the door opened. It was the sly fox Judy was in love with and he, indeed, from that moment on, was in love with her too. He admired her as her eyes were closed. She spinned around "Tryyyy everythinnnggggg" Judy laughed as she opened her eyes to Nick standing there "NICK! He- hi" She threw the mop top the other side of the room and kicked the bucket away from her. She took off her robe that she was wearing, which revealed a nice short summer dress, which was something new she decided to try.
She rubbed her paws down her thighs nervously as she walked up to Nick. "Having fun?" he asked as he handed Judy flowers "could you tell? I mean yeah" Judy laughed shyly as Nick gave her their first kiss. Judy was in shock. "Come in!" she smiled, letting the charming fox into her small yet durable apartment.