Into You ~ Part 2 {Jackson FF}

Start from the beginning

You finished picking up everything off the floor and went on your bed. "I mean Jackson is cute but his personality just sucks. You will never see me and him be friends or fuckbuddies ever." you said and your roommate nodded.

"It's understandable," she says and you see her apply makeup on her face. You grabbed your notebook and opened it up.

"You should come to the party with us," she smiled as she began to look for a dress in her closet.

"You know parties aren't my things," you said while pulling out a pen from your drawer.

"Come on, don't you want to have some college stories when you're older?" she says trying to convince you.

At this point you began to actually think whether you should go or not. Just then Jackson's words began to play in your head. "You're such a square."

"You know what, count me in," you said getting up making your roommate squeal and run up to you.

She pulled you into a hug and you just laughed.

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into..

~

It felt like it took years for you and your roommate to get ready. You were in you room denying every dress she offered for you to wear. They were either way too short or they showed way too much.

At least she gave you a black dress that was pretty short but it didn't show your butt like the others. She even made you apply some makeup and fixed up your hair for a change.

As you both were finally ready, she grabbed your hand and you walked out of your dorm building and the two of you walked over to a car.

Your roommate opens the door and goes in first. Before you could step in you looked at who the driver was and it was Jackson. Of course, that's why he was waiting for her.

"We're ready to go," your roommate says. Jackson looks back and says "we?" confused.

He made eye contact with you and smirked.

"Aw the square decided to join," he says smirking. Your rolled your eyes and but decided to bite your tongue and not say a single word.

~

The car ride was a success, you were able to avoid Jackson and his stupid remarks. As you felt the car stop you looked at the frant house and all you could see was red cups practically scatter all over the front yard of the house and huge groups of students all over the place.

Holy shit what did you get yourself into.

"Ready to party?" your roommate asks excited and you hesitated a bit.

"How many people are here?" you asked nervously. "probably around 3 to 400″ she says and your eyes widen.

"Is there anyway you can possibly take me home?" you said looking at your roommate.

She gave you a glare and Jackson began to laugh.

"Nope you're stuck here with us," he says and then gets out of the car without letting you say a single word.

You slowly got out of the car and pushed your dress down a little feeling exposed from your legs. Jackson waited for your best friend to get out and as soon as we were all out you walked you way to the party.

Jackson opens the door and as soon you stepped in the place, it was extremely crowded! You had people talking, people basically humping each other on the side and you had couples making out trying to swallow each other up. You took one look at a couple and then when you looked forward you lost your roommate and Jackson and was all alone.

Joyful...

What were you suppose to do? You were new to all of this...You walked your way into the kitchen and walked over to the table with cups and bottles.

"Hey, you want something to drink?" a boy asks you as he stood right next to you and you looked at him.

"Yeah sure..." you answered awkwardly.

He nods and you watched as he grabbed a hold of a red cup and placed a drink into your cup. He hands you the cup and smiles.

"Thank you," you said grabbing the cup and smiled.

"I never seen you at these types of parties, are you new to the school?" he asks trying to start a conversation and at first you were planning to be plain and dry but what was the point? Might as well make a friend while you're here.

"No, but I never attend parties. This is actually my first time." you said and then you took a sip of your drink.

You pulled the cup away after drinking it. The drink made your throat burn. This was the first time you ever drank alcohol.. in your life..

"My name is Kunpimook but you can call me Bambam," he says and he stretched his hand for a proper handshake. "Y/N" you said and pulled out your hand and returned his proper handshake.

"What's your Major?" he asks you as he stood next to you. "(The major you want to do) and you?"

Before he could tell you, Jackson comes and of course ruins the conversation. He gives Jackson typical boy handshake where they grab each other's hand and pull each other close by doing a bit of a chest bump sort of.

Of course they are friends. Jackson looked at you and smirked.

"Have you met (Y/N)?" Bambam asks Jackson as Jackson glares at you.

"We've met," he responds and you rolled your eyes. "Sadly we have," you said and Bambam looked at Jackson and laughed.

"I see you guys have gotten along well," Bambam teases and Jackson smirks.

"We're practically best friends," he says wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You pushed his arm away and looked at him.

"Never, not even if we were the last two people alive," you said and walked away not letting him have a chance to speak back to you.

~

Jackson's Point of View

"Well I can tell she hates your guts," Bambam teases me and takes a sip of his drink and all I could do was just stare at him.

"No she's just playing hard to get, but deep down inside I know she wants me," I said looking Y/N as she walked to her roommate and I could hear Bambam laugh.

"Or maybe she's really not interested in you." Bambam says bursting my ego and I looked at him. He just shrugged and walked away not letting me saying in return.

That can't be possible. Girls always want no matter what. I looked back at Y/N and began to think ways to get her under my spell.. She will fall for me, no matter what.

~

Your Point of View

After meeting up with your roommate she began to introduce you to a couple of people she knew around the party. They all seemed pretty cool and calm. You were standing next to Jinyoung and Jaebum and was laughing at the stories and jokes they continued to make.

"That did not happen to you," you said laughing at Jinyoung's story. "But it did," Jinyoung says causing the whole group to throw their head back and become a laughing mess.

Just then you noticed everyone has stopped laughing and you looked to your left and found Jackson standing right next to you.

AGAIN!

You looked away and began to bump your head to the music trying to avoid Jackson's presences till.. You felt someone tap your shoulder causing you to look and you see Jackson. What could he possibly want?

"Do you want to dance?" he asks you making your eyes widen in surprise.

"Um... sure" you said awkwardly without even thinking and the next thing you know, he grabs your hand and leads you to the middle of dance floor...

What the hell is going on?

This should be interesting.

~