Authors note

Hello! My name is Anna, and this is my first fan-fiction and story on Wattpad. I don't really expect this to be the best, but I have always wanted to do my own telling of the game "Fire Emblem Awakening" let me tell you a little bit about our main character...

For those of you who don't know, one of the main characters in the game is the character you create. In this story, I'll be using the Female My Unit (FemMU) or, if you want to use the default name, Robin. Here is what she's like. Her name is Anna (duh) and she is build 1 and has hair style 3 and color 15. I'll put a picture so you will get a general idea of what she looks like.

My version of FemMU has blue eyes instead of brown so that is the one change I make in their normal sprite. Her birthday is September 16 and at the beginning of the game, she is 18 years old. Her asset is Speed and her flaw is Luck and she has voice 1.

I hope you now have a general idea as to what FemMU looks like now!

Another thing I would like to say is that I am basing this fic after my first play through so that means I will also be using the ships from this play through XD. You'll see a few common ones and some uncommon ones but that won't really have a huge effect on the story. The main ship in this story, however, will be the pairing between Robin and the other main character, Chrom.

So yes, this is a Chrobin fic. If you are not fond of this pairing or you don't think it should happen in this fic... too bad Chrobin for life! But seriously, though, the whole Chrobin ship will actually have a huge role in this fic so PREPARE FOR CHROBIN FLUFF YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!

Anyways, that's enough rambling, I hope you enjoy the fic!

ANNA OUT! (Drops mic)