"Jaebum's pov"
I walked and was annoyed. For some reason I had a clingy Park Jinyoung walking behind me. "Yah Jaebum! I know you dislike me. But I know Youngjae likes me, I promised him to meet him again. Just let me hu?" He asked I stopped walking. "No Park Jinyoung. Get your own hybrid" I said and huffed annoyedly. Why Park Jinyoung why.

Youngjae is mine and no one else's. When I turned around there was no Jinyoung anymore. I felt relieved and took a deep breath. It was getting late already and I have to pick up Youngjae. So I decided to walk to my locker and quickly grab my stuff.

"Jinyoungs pov
Seriously what the hell is wrong with him. yes he is Youngjae's owner but damn. I was done walking after him. I stomped my feet and sighed. I looked outside the window and couldn't believe my eyes. I saw someone standing at the school gate.

"Youngjae?" I mumbled. I ran down the hall  after I bumped into Namjoon. "Sorry man" I said and ran off. "Youngjae?" Namjoon whispered but I didn't hear that. I ran down the hall and quickly outside. His tail was wrapped around his leg, head low and his brown flappy ears flat against his head as he warily looked around.

I smiled."Youngjae!" I yelled and he flinched but as he looked up he saw me.

"3rd pov"
Youngjae's smile appeared and Jinyoung happily ran up to him, so did Youngjae. Jinyoung grabbed Youngjae under his arms, tilted him and as an automatic reaction Youngjae wrapped his legs around Jinyoungs waist. "How have you been!" Jinyoung asked setting him back down.

"good, how about you hyung?" Youngjae asked tail now waggling making Jinyoung fanboy. "Also good,I swear to god. Jaebums gotta learn to share. You are adoreable Jae" Jinyoung said pinching Youngjae's cheek making him blush. "I really wanna take you out somewhere, someday. Just to get to know you better" Jinyoung smiled.

Youngjae happily nodded. Until his eyes landed on a figure walking up to the two. He now saw Jaebum, his eyes were filled with hate? Anger? Youngjae couldn't really know. All he knew was that Jaebum didn't look happy. "Jinyoung fuck off" Jaebum roughly pushed Jinyoung away making him stumble.

" what the hell is wrong with you man!" Jinyoung said as he regained his balance. "I told you to stay away from him" Jaebum spat. He roughly grabbed Youngjae's arm, making him whimper. Tears already started to form in the corners of his eyes. "You are hurting him!" Jinyoung said, he walked up but got pushed away again. "I swear to god Jinyoung, if you want to get killed go on" Jaebum said ignoring the small whimpers coming from the hybrid. The grip only thightening. "Fucking asshole" Jinyoung said and Jaebum chuckled.

"He is MY hybrid, MY pet and MY property. You have nothing to say against that." Jaebum glared at Jinyoung. Youngjae flinched at the tone Jaebum used, and at his words. With every 'MY' he would flinch. He had no time to react as he got dragged away by a flaming Jaebum.

They walked to the car that would drive them home. It was complete silence, and this time it was an awkward silence.

They quickly arrived home. Jaebum angrily stepped out of the car, dragging Youngjae along and slamming the door shut. He walked up to the front door and when he walked in he roughly pushed Youngjae inside and locked the door.

Youngjae was frozen, he did not know what to do or say. He looked down, rubbing the era where Jaebum held tightly before. It hurted, and there was no doubt that It left a blue mark. Youngjae heard Jaebum approach him.

Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's shoulders and slammed him against the wall, trapping his face between his arms. Youngjae let out a loud whimper.
"I fucking knew I was too nice to you" Jaebum said. Youngjae didn't dare to make eye contact. But Jaebum wasn't having that. He grabbed the youngers chin, making him look at him and earning another small whimper. "You disobeyed me" Jaebum said.

Youngjae shook his head and Jaebum chuckled. "I told you that I would pick you up at Yugyeom's place why the hell!did you came to my school" Jaebum yelled. Youngjae was shaking. The tone and the way Jaebum looked right now was scaring him shitless. He did not know what he did wrong. "Y-yugyeom w-wanted t-to" Youngjae started.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE. IM YOUR OWNER. IF I TELL YOU, YOU SHOULD OBEY" Jaebum yelled. Now Youngjae couldn't contain the tears. They rolled over his cheeks like a waterfall, but Jaebum? Jaebum felt no sympathy at all. "Get used to it, this is how I am. I think I have lost myself the last few days. But you should fucking know your place" Jaebum spat. "You are an hybrid, the only thing you are here for is to obey me. Is that clear?" Jaebum said. Youngjae was still shaking and so hurt.

Everything hurted. "Is that clear!?" Jaebum raised his voice and Youngjae quickly nodded. "Fucking use words" Jaebum raised his hand but contained himself when Youngjae flinched away. "y-yes" Youngjae whimpered out. Jaebum walked away to his room, he left the whimpering, crying and shaking Youngjae in the hallway. Youngjae jumped when Jaebum shut the door.

'This is your life, what did you expect? You are a hybrid. No good for anything. He is in the right. Jaebum is your master, and you disobeyed you piece of shit'

Voices in Youngjae's had repeated that for a while. He was sitting on the floor, finally gathering himself together and shaking everything of. He walked up to Jaebum's room. And opened it. He saw Jaebum's back facing him.

But as every other night.
Youngjae layed down next to Jaebum. Wrapping his arms around his waist, and falling asleep.

Yo y'all im a sucker for angst, but damn it hurts to write Youngjae being treated like that. Im going to cry😭. Anyway, new chap<3 hope its good enough. I met a few new people through this story, and love it. Don't be scared to message or anything <3 thanks for the support!

MissChoiJae