zero

Fear was a prickle at the back of your neck, the chill that ran down your spine. Fear was a cold and empty feeling, one that drew in predators. It made you the prey.

She felt it, the sensation of being prey. It was the frantic rabbit heartbeat and denial to the truth that swirled in your mind; a denial to the fact that this could be your final moment.

Andy was the embodiment of fragility. She was the softness that everyone felt in their hearts, pure. Since moving to Forks, she had become a dear friend to Death. Her mind and body no loner feared the inevitable. She simply feared everything else.

Trust was a sore subject, and so was love. She was hanging to reality by a threat, toeing the line of a dangerous game.

Danger was but a minor detail when it came to protecting your family.

Andy Swan was not afraid to do anything to protect her family.

***
Ella Purnell as Andy Swan

***

Dedicated to terrible-puns, Infin-X, and everyone else that votes and comments on my stories. You guys are my inspiration to continue Andy's story.

Disclaimer! I do not in any shape or form own Twilight. All rights go to the brilliant Stephenie Meyers. Anything that is familiar comes from her work.

However, I do own Andy Swan as well as any other original character and the story line that involves them. Please do not steal my work or ideas, I have worked very hard on them.

Vote,
Comment,
& Follow me on Wattpad

Unedited.