:: 3 :: Peggy Carter ::

A/N:

Okay, to be honest I don't know much about military back in the day (even now oops). A lot of my family is/are involved, yet I haven't a clue. So my idea was to just WING IT. I came to the option of putting Annabella in a bunker of some sorts, rooming with Peggy. It might not even be the slightest accurate, but oh well. So they were going to room and train together.

So sorry for the long wait!! But thanks for all the support (:

()()()()()

I grabbed a packet with my name on it a week later, looking at the picture of me attached to it. I looked at my file for a few minutes, and reviewed over the information of what I need to do.

A lot has sort of happened in the past week. I monitored when Steve and Bucky would be home, and retrieved some of my clothes and money. It was scary so far, not knowing what to do sometimes. But I found my way here (thankfully) and I couldn't be happier. Finally, I'm here.

I pulled out instructions to where I supposed to go. It gave me a bunker number...

So I'm staying in a bunker. Nice. Well I hope I'm not alone.

I grabbed my suitcase and rolled down the muddy paths. Once I got there, I sighed. The place couldn't be anymore crowded. Two beds were in the corner, and a small bathroom. There were two dressers. and a vanity. Wait. Two of everything?? So I suppose I'm rooming with someone. This might be funner than I think it will be.

Just as I set my suitcase down beside the bed I now claim as mine, the door opened behind me. I turned behind me and saw a beautiful woman with short brown curly hair pinned back and red lips. She had the most beautiful teeth that I've ever seen, besides Steve. She was a little taller than me. She had an amazing figure... I'm jealous right now. Well.

I smiled at her and she returned it. "I'm Peggy Carter."

_______________

Okay, this is incredibly short but next chapter will jump right into the story line.

I promise lol (:

Hugs and Snowflakes,

Rae

jfc I can't get over the hugs and snowflakes

rae