Steve » Father's Day

I just wanted to write this since its Father's Day.

I mean it's short but the Daddy/Children feeling is cute...

[][][][]

Steve woke up early in the morning on Father's Day, groaning. There were two bodies jumping up and down, and one stepped on his leg.

"Ow! Jamie watch Daddy's legs," he said sitting up. His five year old daughter laughed and tackled him in a hug along with her twin brother, Bucky.

"Bucky, we forgot Daddy's present!" Jamie yelled. "Stay here. I'll go get it."

Bucky chased after her to get the gift they made. Steve smiled and chuckled, repositioning himself on the bed so his children don't smother him again.

Steve glanced at picture of him and Y/N on his nightstand and frowned. He hated having an empty bed.

"Here Daddy," she exclaimed entering the room again. It was a homemade card, from construction paper and markers. It read: 'To the Bezt Daddy In The Werld!" (A/N: idek what age kids started to read and spell. I didn't start reading until like the end of first grade. I'm a self taught reader.)

On the inside fold, it read this:

"Daddy, your the bezt! I no, sometimez we are bad kidz and meen bruther and sester. But we love you, and we cold'nt ask for a beter Daddy!"

Steve laughed at the picture on the other side, a family portrait. They must've both drawn it together, the people were drawn completely different. All four of them.

"Look! Look! There's you," Bucky pointed out. "And me, and sissy, and Mommy." Steve had tears in his eyes at the drawing.

"I drew Mommy. Bucky messed up her nose, so I did it. We drew it after the one in the living room."

They were right, it was similar to the family portrait that they got taken a year before Y/N died from her sickness.

Steve looked at the picture and his kids, and started to cry as he pulled them in for a hug.

"I'm never letting go of you two.."

[][][][]

Hahahahah you thought it would be happy didn't you

Well no, because I'm on my period and I can alter your emotions however I want. 😂 I love y'all tho I swear.

As promised, the Bucky imagine will come shortly.