Meeting Y/N Stark

HEY Y'ALL!!

The idea of this imagine was given to me by erikamata08
Y'all should give her a follow and get to know her, she's amazing!!

And this one is a little short, but I'm also trying to come up with a short series, like three parts?

Anyways, ENJOY!! :)

[][][][][]

Steve stood in the living room of Avengers Tower, looking outside at the sun illuminating light on the beautiful city of New York.

He sipped his regular black coffee, and noticed something flying in the sky. He thought it was Sam, but the closer of a look he got, it was just Tony. He was flying different, though. He did loops and stunts Steve didn't think Tony would do. Steve just brushed it off and walked into the kitchen to rinse out his now empty mug.

He heard a metal clank in the background, and turned around to see Tony now in the living room still in his armor.

"Tony please take off the suit while in the Tower," Steve asked politely.

"I don't have it on," he heard a voice behind him. Tony stood behind him, a confused look plastered on his face. He threw away his shawarma box and laughed. "Oh, you mean my sister."

"What?" Steve asked.

"Nah. I wasn't flying this junk around. This is an older suit, and she wanted to go for a spin in it." Tony walked over to the suit and tapped on the mask. "Come on, Y/N." Steve rotated his body in their direction. He wanted to see Tony's sister, he had no clue he even had one.

The suit opened up, and a girl indeed stepped out. She had dark brown hair like Tony and the same eyes. Actually, she was beautiful. Steve's heart began to ache at her sudden beauty in the room. She walked over to him and held out her hand.

"Y/N Stark, pleasure to meet you Capsicle." She had the same sass as Tony, however. Steve took her hand, still being star struck.

Tony realized how Steve was behaving and ran over to them, ripping their hands apart. "Woah hold on there old man. Stay away from my baby sister."

What neither Tony nor Steve knew was that she was the best thing to ever happen to Steve. Their relationship would prosper, and bud into something amazing.

But what they also didn't know
Was that she'd be the cause of a civil war.

[][][]

GUYS, I KNOW. IT SUCKED. AND IT'S SHORT ASF.

I tried to put Eri's idea into the perfect thing but I failed terribly. Oops.

BUT ANYWAYS

I love you all!' If y'all ever have a request, PM me or comment down below!! I'll need your name, and some details about you/the request!

Vote and Share,
-Rae