Goodbye » Steve

**warning: mention of self harm and suicide.**

*Y/N POV*

That's it. I'm so done with struggling. I'm done with trying to pretend that everything is okay and I'm done with believing it will get better.

I just need it all to be over.

There's no hope, there's no light at the end of this path.

I don't see any form of safety for me anymore. I felt loved. I felt needed. Now? I just feel cast aside and useless. No one needs me, I'm just a waste of life and occupation of the world. Why should I use up the oxygen other people need?

Well, I don't have to anymore.

The blade slid across my arms as I sat in the tub. I went all the way up to my shoulders, and I cut several times on my ribcage and my thighs. I can't take it.

The feeling of the blood leaving my body is the best sensation I've ever felt in my whole life.

And that's also the last thing I felt.

*Steve POV*

I walked through the door of Y/N and I's shared apartment, expecting her to be playing her music on full blast and cooking dinner.

I set my bag down at the foot of our bed and whistled the tune to a catchy song she introduced me too a while ago. Then I remembered.

We had frozen pizza! She probably went out to get some goods and wanted me to eat that.

I headed into the kitchen and pulled it out of the freezer. Something just didn't feel right, but I tried to cast that feeling aside as I opened the pizza and set the oven.

Then it hit me.

Her car was parked outside.

I sprinted back into our room and tried to enter the bathroom. Locked.

"Y/N? Y/N, honey please open the door!"

Silence.

I gave the door a kick and it fell down. I looked around before my eyes landed on the bath tub. It was full with water, and a red substance. I prayed it wasn't what I thought it was.

But then I focused and the tears cleared.

Y/N sat there, naked with cuts all over her. She wasn't moving. And by the looks of it, she wasn't breathing either.

"Y/N!" I shouted. "Darling wake up! Please tell me you're alright!" I lowered my arms into the tub and lifted her body out. Having some of the blood on me made me want to vomit.

"Y/N!" I felt for a pulse. Nothing. "God damnit!" I screamed. Tears fell down my face as I sobbed over her body.

"Y/N... why couldn't you talk to me..."

*****

I'm in a depressed mood soooooooo
Yea
Sorry

Rae