Escape » Bucky Barnes PART 1

Here it is! My first Bucky imagine that was promised about five imagines in! I hope y'all enjoy :))

Idea given to me by my friend Anne :) I don't know if she's still on her wattpad, but I'll go ahead and tag her.
Captain_Spanglez

[][][][][]

1947
HYDRA Facilities

"James Buchanan Barnes." The name seemed so unfamiliar to him, he didn't even remember it anymore. "The Winter Soldier."

The Winter Soldier sat in the electric chair, not knowing how many more shocks were to come.

The Winter Soldier tried to reach into his deepest memories, to try and grasp who he was now. All he could think of was a scared boy in a metal arm hidden behind a mask. All he could grasp onto were screams of the innocent he had killed. Those even started to fade too. But there was one man who still couldn't leave his mind...

Steve Rogers.

The Winter Soldier yelled out in pain as the energy passed through his body, causing the pain to start to fuzz out and the memories to fade. Who was the man he had just thought of? He now didn't know. The name had just vanished... poof.

He started to lose himself as well. He sometimes forgot what he looked at, he'd look in the mirror at his eyes and be surprised that they were blue.

Another pulse ran through his body.

"We're done for now," the instructor said in a thick Russian accent.

It was as thought he was a toy to them. 'Oh, we're done for now kids! We can play with him more tomorrow after a new assassination!'

"But bring her in," the instructor finished. The Winter Soldier lifted his head with all the energy he had left and looked at the cart being wheeled in with a body on it. It was definitely feminine from the small frame and the long brown locks hanging off the cart.

"Another Winter Soldier, but to save confusion for now.... Let's call her Winter Storm. Set her up, we'll start with her tomorrow."

She seemed to be dead, she wasn't moving at all. They set her up on a similar yet smaller table next to Winter Soldier's, and turned off the lights as they left.

Not even five minutes of leaving, a groan was heard next to him. He looked over at the Winter Storm, her face tilting to him. From the little light dripping in from the outside, he saw her face. She had a square face with Cupid shaped lips and her almond shaped eyes accompanied her frame nicely.

Her eyes opened and immediately connected with his. He noticed fear written all over her face. She was too scared to talk, and so was he. He nodded to her, signaling it'll be alright.

But in her mind, it wouldn't be alright. She was taken from her family. She was a soldier, a disciplined one at that. HYDRA knew that she would be a perfect example for their soldiers to follow.

Y/N looked at the man next to her and frowned. These horrible people have more victims? And what was the man talking about when he said... Winter Soldier? How many others do they have here? Will she ever escape?

And what about this man? Will ehe ever escape? Does he even know his own name, or does he go by Winter Soldier too..? Does he know where they are?

Y/N was about to ask him until she suddenly felt heavily sedated. She couldn't keep her eyes open, and fell asleep.

[][][][]

Next part will start with a shock... Haha. No? I tried to make a pun. And failed.

Well anyways, this will be a series of imagines. I'm thinking maybe four. I can't wait to get more of these up!! :))

Remember y'all, you can always request. I will gladly write them, all I'll need is your name and some details about you/your imagine!!

Vote and Share,
Rae :)