qUIT PRESSURING ME *whines*

Okay none of you are pressuring me because hopefully you love me and I just wanna say now I have terrible anxiety so for the future please don't pressure me 😂

But I HAVE A QUESTION

I know I'm not the only teenage girl who's ovaries burst when she sees a picture of shirtless Josh Dun or our bean Tyler Joseph.

Or at least I hope I'm not the only one because that's awkward.

BUT

I've been thinking about writing an imagines book for them.

I KNOW, I KNOW. U GUYS ARE PROBABLY LIKE:

"Rae pull your fucking life together and finish the imagines that got 'deleted' and publish them." (They actually did get deleted). "Rae, how about you finish the ones you promised us? Rae, just write them, it can't be that hard!"

Well shush. Because they DID get deleted, and trust me it pisses me off too. BOY DOES IT PISS ME OFF, I HAD LIKE THREE LENGTHY ONES AND ONE OF THEM WAS A BUCKY ONE. IT JUST PISSES ME OFF TOO SO CHILL FAM.

Look, I know you guys want them. I'm trying. But I get easily distracted. When I was near the end of a fourth one (which also got partially deleted), I was soooo ready to finish it and get it over with. Then I saw Henry.

And I was like "I need to write one for him."

And then I went back to it.

Then I noticed I needed to refill my drink.

And I still haven't finished it.

And I meant to earlier, but then a recommended TOP fanfic showed up and I started it soooo...

And not to mention, I still have a few requests to write from my TW book. (Not that I hate you guys but I get distracted easily sorry).

SO I SWEAR

I EVEN STARTED ANOTHER STEVE IMAGINE FOR FATHERS DAY I'M GUNNA PUBLISH (still haven't finished it, Migraine came on but I WILL I SWEAR).

^ and I will publish it like 15 minutes after this and about 10 after that, BUCKY PT 2

^ And after that, then I'll start to rewrite my Steve Breakup/Makeup thingy, and the other one.

^ and after that, I'll be caught up and less tense.

Because truth be told, it doesn't take much to distract me or to worry. If someone says "aw can you publish part two?" And I haven't got to it yet I FREAK.

ES TUT MIR LEID! Ich habe versucht so hart! Ich bin schrecklich, ich wieß.

BUT I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I WILL HAVE THOSE TWO UP BY MIDNIGHT.

I LOVE Y'ALL!

-Rae