Steve » Fluffy Sea Lion

GUYS
So I'm very emotional right now
I have Infinity on High on repeat.
And cursing out my cranberry juice.
And I'm cuddling a fluffy sea lion.
And I remembered, said fluffy sea lion is from a museum in Washington DC when I visited.

I STOOD IN THE SAME PLACE AS CHRIS EVANS IN FRONT OF THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT.

It makes me happy to know that I've done that.

Anyways, I wanted to write a short little imagine dedicated to Henry, my Fluffy Sea Lion. (Which costed me 60$ by the way.)

[][][][]

You were sitting on a couch in one of Tony's new condos he bought, trying to relax.

About two days ago, in your apartment that you shared with your boyfriend of two years, Fury was shot and killed. Steve decided to go settle this, and said it wasn't safe enough for you to stay there. So you packed the basic things you needed and moved into Tony's condo until things get settled.

You were disrupted by your phone pinging next to you.

Stevie Poo: Darling, I hope you're doing okay. I hope you don't mind, but I sent something to you. Check the front door.

You: What did you do this time?

Stevie Poo: Just check!

You opened the door to reveal an adorable stuffed animal. According to the tag, it was 32 inches long. It was a fluffy sea lion!

Steve knew how much you loved marine life. So he picked this little fella up for you at a museum in DC for a whopping 60 dollars... But it was worth it.

You pulled it to your chest and hugged the thing to death. "I'll call you Henry," you said locking the door and making your way back to the couch to cuddle with it.

You: Steve. I. LOVE. IT!

Stevie Poo: Now you have something to cuddle while I'm away, besides the pillows. Which I know you do.

You: ...

Stevie Poo: I still love you. I'll see you in a few days, darling. Stay safe.

You: I love you too, Stevie. I want you to come home and cuddle with me.

You smiled and hugged Henry more. He was so FLUFFY!

[][][][]

Yea I know it sucked. But Henry deserves it. I've squished him on accident a few times before... Oops.

HENRY^

HENRY^

I know it's short too, but HENRY IS ADORABLE. IF THE PICTURE DIDN'T LOAD FOR YOU... YOURE MISSING OUT MAN.

Anyways, you guys can always request. And I know, I need to publish the Bucky Part Two. I'm working on it as you read this, I swear. Just PM me or comment down below, I'll just need some details about you/your imagine!

Vote and Share,
- Rae

Ps- I'm still pissed about my vanishing Swedish Fish.