Steve » Periods.

It's a little short but I just started and this made me happier :)

Enjoy!

[][][][]

"HELP ME STEVE!" You yelled throughout your shared floor in the Avengers Tower. "I'm gushing blood right now AND I NEED HELP!"

Steve, being the super hero he is, figured you actually got shot. Poor, innocent Steve.

"Y/N?!" He said running into the bedroom. He saw you on the bed with ice cream containers everywhere and soda cans littering the floors. Then he noticed the heat pad and the ibuprofen bottle next to you. "I though you were actually dying," he breathed out a sigh of relief.

"It feels like I am," you replied. "Hellpppp MEEE" you shouted. You were very moody in these days and you seemed loopy due to the ibuprofen you made to take so often. "STEEEEEVVVIIIIIEEEE IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD HELP!" You yelled suddenly getting angry.

"Darling I don't know what to do. What do you need me to do?" Honestly, Steve was sometimes scared of you on your period. One second you love him and the next he feels like you want him to burn in the lowest circle of hell.

"Cuddle with meeeeeeeeee," you whined. Your body had somehow rotated to where your upper half was hanging off the bed and you were becoming lightheaded. He chuckled and lifted your body back onto the bed.

"Alright," he said. He climbed into the bed next to you as you leaned on his chest.

"You're not comfortable," you poured getting mad. You grabbed a pillow and shoved it between you two, and smiled. "There we go."

[][][][]

"STEEEEEVVEEEE," you yelled the next morning. "I'M OUT OF ICECREAM AND COOKIES. AND SODA. AND LITTLE DEBBY SNACKIES!" You had your legs propped on the wall staring up at the ceiling.

"Would you like me to go buy some?" He questioned sticking his head in the door. You looked over at him and started to cry.

"You're such a good boyfriend," you cried out. He chuckled and kissed your head. "You're too good for me."

"I'll be back soon, darling. I promise."

Steve came back a half an hour later with everything you asked for.

Reasons like these, you're so glad to call Steven Grant Rogers yours.

[][][][]

Yea it sucked, I know.
I have a few more Steve imagines written but I guess I'll wait a few hours to publish them so I can work on my Bucky series.

And I need your opinion:

Should I permanently add Bucky? Or just have him here and there for little imagines?

I want him in here but I'm too lazy to make a new cover with him and change the name 😂 (if only someone would do it for me...) nah jk y'all don't got to do it I'll get to it eventually 😂

I love all of you!!

And don't forget, you can always request. Just PM me or comment down below, I'll just need details about you/your imagine!!

Vote and Share,
Rae :)

UPDATE:

I'm on my fucking period and I'm about to shoot someone because I can't find my fucking Swedish Fish
Whoever the fucking fatass is who ate them I will make them pay because they're leaving me with pink lemonade fucking Poptarts which taste fucking amazing and I feel like Thor and I have the fucking need to say "fucking" twice in every fucking sentence right now FUCK YOU HOROMONES.

AND NOT TO MENTION

I HAD PART TWO TO THE BUCKY SERIES
AND IT FUCKING DELETED!

AND I HAD A GOOD STEVE BREAKUP/MAKEUP READY TOO AND IT FUCKING DELETED AS WELL!
SHEJSBDKDJSKDND

ALSO IVE BEEN CRYING

AND MY EYELINERRR GAGHH

I NOW LOOK LIKE BUCKY

carry on