Chapter Twenty: Karma is a girl - she likes Sebastian.

r e c a p

After calling the media, I decided to take some files and paper slips that needed Sebastian's signature; keeping the urgent matters that needed his attention on the top. And one such urgent matter was cutting my bonus for no reason. He really needed a piece of my mind.

I knocked on his cabin but when no one answered, I entered his cabin.

But the cabin was empty and there was no sign of him. I sighed and decided to leave when I heard a muffled voice from the attached restroom. I kept the files on his coffee table before knocking on the door.

Did he need help?

Yes sure.

What if he's in trouble?

Yes, there's so much trouble involved in peeing.

I rolled my eyes before entering the restroom which – unfortunately or fortunately – the genius kept unlocked.

And there he was.

Wrapped up completely in a shower curtain and toiler paper all over his face and the bathroom.

***

c h a p t e r t w e n t y 

k a r m a i s a g i r l - s h e l i k e s s e b a s t i a n 

***

I burst out laughing at the sight in front of me.

Sebastian was on the white tiled floor, wrapped up completely in the shower curtains and toilet paper sprawled across one side of the bathroom. And water from the shower line was flowing continuously onto a completely wet Sebastian.

Trying – and failing miserably – to make my laughing seem like coughing, I looked at Sebastian only to find him glaring at me.

'...do you need help?' I said, immediately followed by a series of giggles.

'Nope, I like having a friendly chat with my curtains, Leah.' Sebastian said, rolling his eyes. Have I mentioned how sexy his eye roll is?

'Okay, then. I will leave you and your non-living friends.' I said, keeping a straight face. I turned to leave but he called out again.

'Apparently, you don't get sarcasm.'

'Apparently, you don't know how to ask nicely for help.' I said, in a very sweet tone. He narrowed his eyes before speaking up again.

'Help me.'

'For a first attempter, it's really nice. Now, let's try again.' I said, smiling sweetly.

He glared at me. 'You are taking advantage.'

'Okay, well, I will leave then. Good luck waiting here for someone to rescue you.'

Sebastian rolled his eyes and said, 'Fine. I will do just that.'

Meet Sebastian Parker.

Stormy grey eyes, great arched eyebrows, perfect nose, defined body, well carved abs...also idiot, asshole, rude, can't-ask-Leah-for-help-even-if-his-life-depended-on-it.

But I was going to make him ask for help. And ask for help, just from me. I am such an evil bitch sometimes – I am so impressed with myself.

I walked up to him and he smirked, probably thinking that I was going to help him.