Chapter Six: Thanks for offering a seat in my own cabin, cunt.

c h a p t e r s i x

t h a n k s f o r o f f e r i n g a s e a t i n m y o w n c a b i n, c u n t

***

There was no fucking latch on the door! I had to tell Lily to remind me to meet the pathetic architect of this penthouse. Now I had only one option – stand against the door, pull my dress down, clasp it and wear it back. There was only one problem – Sebastian wasn't the person who would knock before coming in, he would just barge in and I would go flying to the other side of the room. But it was a risk I was willing to take.

I stood against the door and started to pull my dress down but the door pushed against me and I screamed on top of my lungs, 'DO NOT ENTER PLEASE!'

I quickly held the dress against my boobs and prayed that it would hold on to it for five minutes. Please let it be Andrea. Or Beth. Or Shay.

'Ms. Hastings, don't tell me what to do.' Sebastian said entering and he looked at the desk. Not finding me there, he looked around and his stormy grey eyes fell on me. Please, dress. Hold on tight to my body, don't fall off.

'What are you doing here?' He asked me, raising his eyebrow. I noticed his light cut on his right eyebrow, I found that really hot. Sebastian cleared his throat, looking at me for an answer.

'Uh...I was coming to call you. I finished the report...er...sir.' I said. I crossed my arms across the chest, hoping the trick would work. Screw me for wearing backless.

'Alright, so why wasn't I supposed to enter?' Gee, Sebastian. Stop going FBI on me.

'Uh, I was going to push the door and so were you. It would have hurt me.' I said. Wow, Leah. Way to go, you smooth liar.

'Oh.' He said, frowning, 'Where are the reports?'

'On the desk.' I said in a 'duh' tone. He glared at me.

'So you're just going to stand here whilst I go and get the reports?' I noticed his tone was slurry. He was a little drunk. But he held his cold demeanor in front of me, nevertheless.

'Fuck off, Sebastian! I can drink more than you!' I said chugging down another shot of tequila. My throat burned, it was so strong.

'No, babe,' Sebastian said drinking two shots at once. He had already had 8 shots but he was still sober. I, on the other hand, had 4 and I already felt like vomiting.

'Do not call me babe.' I said, my voice sounding like a retarded walrus.

'Okay, loser.'

Sebastian cleared his throat again bringing me back to earth.

'Yeah, if you will come to the desk...I can uh show you the report.' I said, unsure.

'Okay.' Sebastian gestured me to go in front. Thank you for being chivalrous the first time with me...when it was not needed the most. Sebastian, being the brightest peanut, noticed my uneasiness. He looked down at my hands crossed across the chest and the tight dress being suddenly so loose up in the front.

'I...uh...your dress?' Sebastian asked me unsure. I nodded slowly.

'Can you please send in someone to fix it? Preferably Andrea or Beth.'

'They left.' He said, scratching his neck, 'The party is over.'

THAT MOTHER PEANUT SHIT!

'Jenna?'