Chapter Sixteen: Sebastian was my first love.

Song for the chapter: Cold  Water by Major Lazer. I love this song so much! 

Short chapter but my college has started and I had twenty minutes to write this chapter. 

***

c h a p t e r s i x t e e n

s e b a s t i a n w a s m y f i r s t l o v e 

***

-Beth's POV- 

I greeted Lily on my way to the cabin, which I knew would be just occupied by me today. Leah had gone to fix things of a contract or something. I wish I was with her, though. I had seen Eric Parker twice in my life and boy was he hot. Leah could do the talking and I could do the staring. His blonde hair and blue eyes were everything a woman could ask for.

But here I was...in love with a certain brown haired—grey eyed—Parker.

Sebastian was my first love. He was the guy I had given my first kiss to and he was the first guy I was willing to give my virginity too. But Sebastian did not want anything more than us being friends.

'It is better if we stay friends. You asked me to give a chance to our relationship but it is not working out.' His words after dating me for exactly nine days...but no one knew that, not even Leah. I couldn't tell her about this in school because we had a fall out and now, it is irrelevant.

The intercom buzzed and it had to be Sebastian. No one except him called on my desk. It was always Leah, who they called. I had bitter thoughts about it from the start but I don't blame them. Leah was more disciplined and hard working.

But that didn't stop me from being a tad bit jealous.

After Sebastian called me to his cabin, I quickly got out my compact mirror to check my make-up. I could imagine Leah rolling her eyes at me – she always did that whenever I checked my makeup before going to Sebastian. My black silk blouse was well matched with the tight pencil skirt, showing off what little curves I had.

-

After oppressing the butterflies I had in my stomach after looking at him, I greeted him with a meek 'good morning'. He just nodded and gave me a file from Sales to go through. As I was leaving, he stopped me.

'You will never try to do this again.' Sebastian said and I stood dead in my tracks.

He couldn't know, how could he know possibly?

'I am not quite sure what you mean.' I said feigning the most innocent face in the history of mankind.

'You think you will bribe the editor to post about my company's employee and I would never get to know this?' Sebastian said in cold voice. I immediately looked down.

'You had a problem with Ivory in high school. It has been seven years god damn and you women are still going on and on.' Sebastian raised a hand to shut me up when I opened my mouth, 'You are putting my company at risk for a stupid school fight.'

'Sorry Sebastian...I didn--'

'You are my friend, Beth. And that is why I am not firing for the offence you have done. But I can't trust you anymore.' Sebastian said in a low voice. 'Leave.'

Sebastian spoke once again, when I had my back turned on him, 'I will never look at you as more than a friend. I am sorry.'

Tears fell down my face and I left.

I will make you fall in love with me, Sebastian Parker. If you don't love me now, you will—soon. I am willing to wait for you. What I did was wrong but I had done it for the sake of my love for you. Ivory was a bitch and she didn't deserve you. And I had done the exactly right thing by telling Hanna, the editor of the online people's site, that Ivory didn't have the legitimate degree in business. I sure didn't want the company at risk or Leah's reputation in the line without her fault...but I had no option.

I did it for you, Sebastian Parker. And one day, you will be begging for me to be yours. I promise you that.

And I needed help for that.

And I knew the exact person who would help me have him.

Leah Hastings.

***

Please vote, share and comment <3