Locked In With A Jerk

Juvia's POV

I was working in the shop—by myself might I add, because that stupid Gray never decided to show up. Every time I heard the little bell above the door jingle, signaling someone new had entered our little shop, I'd always check to see if it was him, but it never was. Eventually I just stopped checking, it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to show up, why would he? It's not like I said the nicest things to him last night. I let out a long exasperated sigh and continued to put on a fake smile for the customers.

"Hi." A little girl said plopping down a shirt that said "Crezy Princezz" I scanned the shirt and dropped it into a bag. "$10.99 please." I said politely and the little girl politely handed over the money with her big toothy grin.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

"Well your stupid little dress tore, all I did was put it on and it ripped." The annoyed customer spoke insignificantly. Probably because your fat ass couldn't fit in it. "Oh, Juvia is sorry to hear that do you have your receipt?" I asked sweetly. Please don't have it, please don't have it. "Who the hell keeps their receipt? I threw it away." The fly trap said. Yes! "Well, Juvia is sorry ma'am I can't give you a refund without it." I said politely as fumes steamed out of the customers ears. "Now you listen—" the customer was cut off when and unexpected voice boomed over her's. "No you listen, no receipt, no refund. Now you take your fat ass out of this store and don't come back." Gray spoke sharply, beaming lazers at the customer. He was behind me, scooted a bit to the right, and he looked extremely pissed. The customer's eyes were as broad as your fist and her jaw was practically kissing the floor. She stood motionless for a few seconds, then she scurried out of the store quietly without another word.

That was...sweet?

"Gray~Sam—" I started but he cut me off, "Don't over think it." He stated plainly. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw him blush. I started to see little white flakes falling slowly after a couple of hours working in the shop. I gasped. "It's snowing Gray~Sama!" I giggled like a child on Christmas Eve and ran over to the window. The window had been frosted over so I giggled and drew a smiley face on it. Then another finger drew one of a sticking out younger face. I giddily laughed at Gray's drawing, it was so derpy. I drew a face with wide eyes and a dropped jaw, kind of like the customer earlier. "Hey Gray~Sama, this looks like that customer who ripped her dress." I busted out into an undying laughter and occasionally Gray cracked a chuckle under his breath.

Pretty soon we ran out of room on the window and some of them had frosted over again. I felt the corners of my mouth lift upwards. The land in front of our store was frosted over in snow. It was truly beautiful. Gray drew a stick man with curly hair, I only assumed resembled mine, building a snowman. "Do you wanna build a snow man?" He asked in harmony. This is who Gray is...he isn't a bad person, no not at all. He just isn't good at comprehending things. But, I don't understand why he snaps at me and won't open up. I giggled excitedly. "Sure." We grabbed our coats and heard the jingle of the little bell before we trotted into the snow.

Gray grabbed a handful of snow and cupped it into a ball then chunked it at me. "Hey!" I shouted and cupped some snow and chunked it harder. He laughed and started to gather snow, then started to slowly form walls with the snow. I did the same thing. Once we built our snow forts we had an all out war. Once we were done freezing our butts off we headed in the store and brewed some hot chocolate.

"Oh Gray~Sama, your so sweet..." Wait for it... "Like a house wife." He chocked on his hot chocolate from laughing and I laughed at his idiotic choking sound. We were toppled over the floor rolling around like a bunch of mutts with rabies, and at that point we were just enjoying laughing. "You—" I stopped to catch a breath, "—s-snorted hot chocolate out of your nose-" I began to crack up laughing again. Once I had began to laugh I just couldn't stop. Gray sulked. "It wasn't that funny." I nodded. "Yes-yes it was." I said out of breath.

"Juvie." Gray mumbled quietly once my seizure was over. I turned to see him turn his face away from mine and stare out into the snow. "I-I'm sorry..." He apologized with a tinge of pink on his cheeks. Probably just the weather. "Gray~Sama?"
"Yeah?" He answered.
"Why does Gray~Sama say those mean things?" I asked.
"I-I don't know, I just get confused I guess...and I end up taking my frustration out on you..." He answered sheepishly sincere.

He's opening up to me! "Oh." Was all I said. Really?! I couldn't have thought of anything better?!

-@0@-@0@-@0@-@0@-@0@-@0@-

The snowy wind outside began to speed up, and when quiet, you could hear the howling of the wispy whistling wind. Mounds of snow started to stack on each other until the snow was several feet tall. There was definitely no way out of this one, we were trapped inside until the snow quit. "Well, looks like we're trapped." Gray said with a shrug. "Yeah..." I responded quietly. "Wanna play Meats VS Zombies?" I asked. He nodded.

We sat down and played for hours straight, and finally, we fell asleep in harmony.

To be continued...

A/N: ayyyyyyye! So! New chapter, yay ^^

What was your favorite part?

If you liked it make sure to vote for it! Who knows I may win a Watty's—yeah no I won't, but hey, why not try?
Are you enjoying the story? Share it like a reptilian, boss, trick, slut, bitch, ass, or whatever you think is cool!

Ok well, Suzy, Tom, Miranda, Bob, Falichia, all of you! Don't forget to smile! :D