Nope. Definately An Ass

3rd POV

"Do you always drive like you just broke out of an insane asylum?!" Gray shouted at Juvia. She was swerving down the road, laughing at Gray's obvious discomfort. His knuckles were white from gripping the seat so he wouldn't sway. Juvia ignored his idiotic comment and turned up the music full blast and started to laugh in joy. She looked so happy, her smile was so big as she continued to speed up well over the speed limit. Now she was just enjoying scaring Gray shitless, he looked like he was going to have a panic attack. "Come on Gray~Sama live a little!" She said joyously as she began to dance to the upbeat song. "I CAN'T LIVE A LITTLE IF YOU KILL ME!" He objected, but she just giggled and continued to have a blast.

She turned down the music when she saw flashing lights in her review mirror. "Shit." she muttered, checking her appearance. "Shit, shit, shit! No I can't get a ticket I haven't payed my bills!" Gray busted out in laughter when the police gestured for her to pull over. "You are in some deep dog shit." Gray said trying to contain his laughter, but right after he said his oblivious statement he bursted into a laughing psycho again. "Gray~Sama shut up and look professional!" Juvia warned with a panicked expression.

A policeman that looked sweaty and gross knocked on her window. Juvia smiled and rolled it down, trying to flatter the man that looked like the first human pig science experiment gone wrong. "Do you know why I pulled you over ma'am?" Juvia batted her eyelashes. "Because you think I'm pretty?" Juvia asked, losing her third-person style of talking to seem less childish. "No, sorry you're a bit too young for me, I know a lot of women are after this," the officer said gesturing to himself. "but I don't go after sluts." The officer finished with a strait face. Gray began to spas out from laughing his ass off behind Juvia who was ready to kill the man. Her grip on the steering wheel only tightened, her knuckles turned red, then white. Her eye twitched, but she managed to keep the sweetly fake smile on her face. "Just give me the stupid ticket." Juvia retorted, giving up on trying to persuade him. She glared daggers at the old, sweaty, inhuman pig. He shoved it in her hand and her fiery gaze never left him until he was out of her view. "Juvie-" Gray said out of breath from laughing too hard. "That was so- funny. PFFFFT AHAAHHAHAHA!" Juvia rolled her eyes. "It wasn't that funny Gray~Sama!" Juvia disagreed, but it was no use arguing, it was obvious Gray had his mind made up.

*•*+*•**•*+*•**•*+*•**•*+*•**•*+*•*

Juvia decided to drop Gray off at his house before heading home. I really don't want to go home, my neighbors are so loud...assholes. "Juvia, hello? Juuuuuuuviaaaaa...JUVIA A SPIDER!" At the sound of Grays alarming voice Juvia swerved on the road making them both scream like banshees.

"Gray~Sama you dickhead!" Juvia yelled back handing his left arm. He pretended to be hurt. "OW!" He blurted out. Juvia parked in his driveway. She smiled at him. "Finally! Goodbye dick~Sama." She said turning to Gray. It's weird...I actually don't want him to go. Juvia thought confusing herself. "Well, the date isn't over yet." Gray said shyly. Juvia was still confused. What does he mean, ARE WE GONNA BANG?! OH NO IM OUT NOOOOPE! "Gray~Sam-" Gray cut Juvia off by asking her, "Can I kiss you?" Juvia felt her cheeks heat up and her breathing hitched. She backed up in her sear a little to create a small amount of space. "Wha-" She sounded, but was too shocked to finish. Her gaze transfixed on his lips. No...last time we kissed—he was so mean I don't think this is a good idea... "Does Gray~Sama really think that's a good idea?" She asked trying to keep calm. "Why wouldn't it be?" He asked, making her heart wince. Ok does he lack common sense, or has he forgotten he practically attacked me for getting into the kiss last time. "Because last time...Gray~Sama was extremely rude to Juvia." Grey frowned at her statement. "Excuse me? Last time I checked I was just being honest." He said, anger was shaping his tone. Is he being serious?! "Just a kiss." He was being a dick! Juvia shook her head. "Really? Because I don't remember Gray~Sama being just honest, no he was brutally honest." She said bitterly, disgust seeping in her voice. "Nope. You were being a slu—"
"Get out."
"Wait—"
"No get your ass out of my car now."
Gray swiftly got out of the car and purposefully slammed the door shut before stomping his way into his home.

Gray's POV

"Ugh! What the fuck is wrong with me?!" I said, grabbing the nearest thing next to me on the coffee table, which happened to be a plastic cup, and threw it at the floor full force. The cup shattered into pieces while I pulled at my hair in frustration and defeat. ...everything was going great...and then everything just went to shit. 'Slut' really?! Damn me! It was my own damn fault, I was just scared...will she like me if she knows the real me? What if she leaves me... Fuck! I threw myself on my couch and got on my phone.

But, as hard as I tried, I couldn't quit thinking of the blunette. I screw everything up! My damn pride won't let me apologize! Dammit Gray, man up and tell her you're sorry! I didn't mean it...if she knows the real me and rejects me, that'll fuck me up. God dammit this stupid bitch! I can't keep my mind off of her!

I walked down the hall and took a left. I walked into my room and started to throw punches at my punching bag. The sound of my muffled, angry growling took over as my punches became stronger. I'm sorry! Fuck I'm so sorry, and I'm too much of a damn pussy to say it to your face! I was too engulfed by my rage rant to realise my knuckles were bruising and bleeding. Why does she make me so mad! I'm not supposed to like my enemy! That's not how life works! I'm supposed to hate her!

Juvia's laughter echoed in my head. My punching stopped and I rolled over on my bed. "Ugh." I groaned loudly as I rested for those few seconds. She picked Lyon over me...maybe I should've just let her go. She's better off without me, all I do is get her angry and complicate her life...

To be continued...

A/N: YOOOOOOOO ^^ hey hey friends I had no hw so I was like...why not? XD love you guys!

Did y'all like it? If you did don't forget to vote, comment, and share! ^^
Plz don't just say "yeah it was cool" why was it cool? Then I'll know what to write about more.
Constructive criticism is always welcome!

This book will sadly be coming to an end soon...sigh.

Whelp I have another Fairy Tail fanfic after this lol, and it is going to be waaaaay different. It'll be about the new generation of fairy tail so watch out for that!

Ok bye!