Chapter 15: The Kodak Moment and Mates

Hola :) So, this is the second upload I’m doing for this weekend because I was soo happy about the amount of reads. But I was kind of disappointed because barely any one commented on chapter 14. Was it bad? Anyways, could you all do me a big favor? Comment, vote, fan, promote? I really want this story to do well.

Next, I’m gonna stop being too naggy, and talk about the future of this story. I know, ooooh…..Well, I actually sat down and wrote a sentence about each chapter I will write. So now, I actually have a written out plan :)

I’m estimating about 34 chapters, maybe more?

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you like this chapter :D It’s all about mates, and I decided to go about mates in a bit of a different way then the traditional i-love-you-now-you-can-chose-to-love-me-or-I’ll-be-really-sad way.

Tell me what you think :D

Chapter 15:

            Jace took my hand into his own and rubbed soothing circles on my hand. I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder preparing for what he was about to say.

The sky was pitch-black blanket illuminated by bright stars. The room was lit up with one lamp, and I felt myself get cold.

            “Do you wanna go upstairs?” I asked quietly.

Jace nodded his head and picked me up bridal style. I merely laid my head on his chest and snuggled up.

Though it only took about a minute to get to my room, I found my self beginning to drift off. I was in a state of consciousness but barely. Jace, seeing that I was almost asleep, tucked me into my bed, and pulled my thick blanket over me. He smoothed away the hair from my face and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.

            “Good Night, kitten,” he whispered delicately.

I hesitated a moment, before blushing at what I was about to ask.

            “Jace, could you sleep here tonight?” I breathed out tiredly. He sent me a small, sweet smile before pulling off his shoes and his shirt. I tucked my head into my pillow so I wouldn’t look at his body.

I didn’t want to grow even redder. If I did, I think he’d mistake me for a strawberry. I pulled myself into a tight ball to conserve heat when I felt the bed dip. I felt sparks tingle around my waist, and Jace pulled me into his warm chest. He stuck his head into my curly hair, and I rejoiced in the fact that I was in his arms. But no amount of excitement could stop my heavy eyelids from falling. I found myself drifting into a peaceful sleep, but before I did, I felt Jace’s lips press a kiss to the top of my head.

But I couldn’t understand what he said before I finally succumbed to unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~

DONE!

JK! HAHA, come on, I write longer than that!

~~The next morning~

I may have mentioned this before, but I’m not a morning person. Especially this morning, I felt completely at ease, and I was in a cocoon of warmth.

But for some reason Noah was.

            “WAYNE! WAYNE! JWACE IS HEWE! JWACE IS HEWE!” Noah cried out while jumping on the bed repeatedly.