Chapter 4: The Discovery

‘Ello! Thanks so much for reading and PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

Jace is back in this chappy and I also put up a cast. For Jace, kinda of think of him as the younger pics of Adam Gregory and Rain should be Emma Watson with longer hair. Anyways, ………ONWARD WITH READING!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 : (I’m super excited)

            I felt those first day of school jitters. I would probably be a loner again, and I was worried I would embarrass myself, but as I entered the school 20 minutes early, no one paid attention to me. I was relieved, and hurried quickly through the hallway filled with groups of different people. All of who seemed to be talking about the same thing. I caught little snippets here and there as I made my way to the office.

            “I know I can’t believe he’s bac-“

            “I though he died…no I’m serious. He just disappeared all of the sudden.”

            “Remember that hot guy 2 years ago? Yah, well I heard-“

            “No, my friend’s cousin saw him walk out of the forest yesterday-“

            “Totally, a hot cute bad boy…hehe…He’ll definitely ask me out today.”

After I reached the office, I couldn’t hear the conversations anymore. I pondered on the gossip as the woman at the front desk searched for my information. A boy who had apparently disappeared for a long time seemed to come out of the for- Waittt…could it be? The mystery man who made my lonely heart beat? But, then again, many people may go in the forest in this city. How was I to know. I paused my thoughts as my schedule was handed to me. I skimmed the information I quickly tried to find my locker. I ended up walking around the school 3 times before I finally realized how the lockers where numbered. I noticed as I was watching that more and more people began to stare. Maybe it was because I was new, or maybe I was just too small for them to believe I was indeed in their school. Either way, I reach locker five hunded sixty-three, and quickly spun my code in.

10 right. 2 left. 15 right. That seemed quite easy to remember, and as I opened my locker, a shadow fell upon me. I hesitated a moment before turning to see that no one was there. I quickly looked to the left and right, but no one that tall seemed to occupy it. I returned to my locker and put the things I didn’t need away before walking to my first period class, which happened to be English. English was probably my worst subject, but I wasn’t terrible at it. I could read things and see what was meant underneath, but I found that the answers came to me after several moments, rather than right off the bat.

I spun on my heal hoping that room 231 was in that direction. I began my trek up and down the hallways and finally found the room door hidden where the lockers were and not where the others rooms were out in the open. Before entering the classroom, I sneaked (AN: or snuck) a peek through the window only finding about 7 people inside. I opened the door carefully and looked at my shoes as I entered. I looked up a moment to see where the teacher’s desk was and walked to it. Several of the students looked up only to see it was the new girl and not someone they new. I neared the teacher’s desk, and saw he was quite young. He had blond hair that was short, and a pair of glasses was perched upon his nose as he checked his email.

I waited several moments before deciding it was better to clear my throat. I gave a timid cough, and his eyes snapped to mine before he smiled

            “Hello, What can I help you with?” stated the teacher whose name was Mr. Johnson.