"I know, I have been like the baddest person on this planet, but please don't leave me! I-I need you, I can't live without you. You will be ok, I will-"

"Amanda." He says and smiles up to me. "Stop it."

Another tear runs down my cheek and he wipes it away. "I can't."

"There is no way to save me." He coughs out. "It's only thanks to my age and that I am one of the first vampires that I am still able to talk to you."

"Why is everybody leaving me?" I cry out. "My real parents had to leave me, my adoptive parents gave me away for money, my aunt died, my best friend left me twice, your sister left me to save me, your brother left me, I don't think that I can take it anymore. You can't leave me too, I cannot live without you."

"You have to." He says with a smile. "I want you to live a happy life without me. I don't want you to be sad all the time, find someone you like and have a family, live your life. And don't do anything stupid, do you hear me?"

"I can't, I-I can't, I-I can't." I repeat while trying to breathe normally again.

How can he say something like this? Who am I to just live on like nothing ever happened? I can't live without him. I can't.

"May my next live be better." He whispers. "That's what your previous family used to say." He breathes heavily while his body turns grey, similar to when his sister died. "Stay alive, for me. Who knows, maybe we'll meet again."

I shake my head, desperately hoping it would stop him from dying. I wipe away my tears before placing one last kiss on his cold lips. "I love you." I whisper.

"I-" but before he can finish his sentence, he stops moving. The glint in his eyes is gone and he is staring at nothing in particular.

I look down and start crying again. I pull his dead body even closer to me, not willing to let go.

"Do you hate me that much?" I scream out. "That much that you couldn't even say it?"

I let out another scream, hoping it would stop my heart from hurting so much. But all it does is making my throat hurt in addition.

"I love you." I say while rocking forth and back with his corps as close to myself as possible. "I love you." I repeat, void of any emotion. "I love you." I repeat one last time, this time more quietly.

I feel so empty and I feel like I feel nothing at all but yet I feel so much. I feel too much. It hurts. It hurts so bad.

I can't take it.

My heart hurts so bad, I can't even breathe. My whole body aches, longing for him. But he is dead, gone forever and he will never come back to me.

My whole life has been a living hell, I never had the chance to be truly happy, never. Lately everything has finally been alright and I finally was happy. I was loved, with him I had everything I needed and now it's all gone.

Live on, he said. Live a happy life without me, he said.

But don't you know that you're the only thing that can make me happy? The only thing that can keep me alive?

Why won't you come back to me?

Is this maybe just another bad dream? It has to be. It all is just a dream, I just have to wake up and everything will be alright. I will wake up in his arms and he will comfort me while placing kisses all over my body. I will chuckle and tell him how much I love him and he will tell me how much he loves me.

"It's just a bad dream." I whisper to myself.

I push his body aside and get up. "All I have to do is wake up."

A weak smile, that doesn't reach my empty eyes, plasters my pale lips.

I walk over to the edge of the cliff and stare at the scarlet sky.

Ironic, I think to myself. But I guess life is like that.

What if it isn't a dream? A voice in my head suddenly asks.

"In that case, I don't want to live anyway." I look down and turn around. I stare at Johns corpse one last time.

I spread out my arms to the side and close my eyes. I take in one last breath before I let go. "May my next life be better." I whisper before I let myself fall.

Memories of my past appear in front of my eyes, almost like a movie. It feels like eternity until my personal hell finally ends with the relieving cracking sound.

Then it all goes black and I seem to completely disappear.

I feel myself return to my more than just aching body.

I groan out in pain and open my eyes. I find myself lying on the ground. First I am totally irritated, just like after taking a nap and after that not knowing what day or year it is.

I look up at the cliff and then at me and remember again.

All my wounds are healed and only my clothing tells that something happened.

"Am I in hell yet?"

To be continued ...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

Thanks for reading this chapter too<3

But first: I don't hate werewolves (I actually like them as my reading list might tell) and I would never kill myself for anyone (maybe because I don't care enough about anyone but that's another story xD)

So, thank you so much for staying with me all this time. I started in August and back then I didn't even know that I would finish this book not to mention that it would become that popular.

So thank you very much, your support means the world to me and please don't hate me for that ending, you'll understand if you read book two^^

Until then,

Love, kisses and hugs,

Yours Mel<3

PS: lol my story's language changed to spanish on its own xD wtf