Chapter 51

I breathe in some air slowly gaining back consciousness and my eyes flutter open. I sigh happily as I stretch myself. I snuggle myself deeper into my pillow at first not notecing John until he tightens his grip around my waist. 

He is so warm... Wait. Aren't vampires supposed to be cold or something? I guess they aren't so cold after all.

Well... good for me.

For some reason I feel totally happy and not knowing why creeps me out. Something like that hasn't happened to me before. But why should I be happy? I feel normal. Like myself. Like any other day and yet I am happy and yet... I do feel like something has changed.

A sudden grip to my neck brings back memories. 

God, right. He bite me.

Touching the spot again but not feeling anything like a mark or anything at all I sit back up.

His arm still placed around me he groans "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." 

He sighs and sits up too. He looks at me with a weird expression and notices my hand covering the spot on my neck. "I gave you my blood. It already healed."

"Oh."

"Now get back to sleep." He demands while letting himself falling back into the softness of our bed.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to."

"Why?" I ask again.

"Because" he says. "I want you to. What else do you want to do anyway?"

I sigh and let myself fall back too. "Nothing."

Closing my eyes and waiting for a few minutes I ask. "Did he come back yet?"

"Who? Ludwig? Yeah, I think so."

"What happened?" I ask turning arount to face him.

Looking at me with an confused expression he asks. "To my brother?"

I sigh and roll my eyes. "To me."

"Avoiding my gaze and shifting on his spot he replies. "Nothing at all. You gave me your blood, I gave you mine and that's all."

His nervousness is suspicious but I decide against asking any further questions. Well... not really. I'm just too curious.

"Why can't I remember? I think I lost conciousness. But why? I don't just faint for no reason."

He stares at me, lifting an eyebrow. "Well I don't know either but everything I told you is true. Now sleep a litlle."

Not being satisfied with his reply I close my eyes anyway. I snuggle myself closer to him and he hugs me tight. Breathing in his scent and feeling his breathing next to my ear I fall asleep.

Still floating around in the darkness I hear voices. Two male voices. Concentrating on them I notice they belong to John and Ludwig.

"...Amanda." Was the only thing I could make out. 

Trying to listen to their conversation I feel my spirit returning to my body and notice that I still am in John's arms.

Soo comfy...

Not now.

Sorry

"I understand." John says. "I guess in that case I have no choice but to agree."

I hear footsteps comming closer. "Take your human, feed her your blood once a day and go back to your home."

Back? I thought it isn't safe out there which is why we came here in the first place...

And feeding me blood? Ew.

"I'll pack our stuff and leave as soon as she wakes up."

"brother, you're a fool. Not only in your choice in women but also in not notecing. Even if her heart is practically beating against your own."

Shit. Seems like he noticed.

Stopping Ludwig from spilling the beans I move and act like waking up.

"Hey, love. You're finally awake."

"Yeah I am." I say after blinking a few times. I hear Ludwig scoffing and a bang. I assume he left the room.

"Look, Amanda... We have to go back-"

"To your home. I know. That was the first thing I heared. It kind of woke me up. Sorry for listening to your and your brother's conversation. I didn't mean to."

He seems to be surprised but continues anyway. "That's alright. Then let's get our stuff and leave."

"Wait." I say tugging on his colar before he could get up. I look him in the eyes asking. "I thought we had to go here to be safe?"

"Well... things change. They know where my brother lives and now my house seems to be the more secure building. But if you want to stay-"

"God no! U-uhm I don't want to be rude or anything. I'm glad we're going back though." No Ludwig, no breathtaking dresses (like liturally), no more acting.

"I know what you mean. No need to explain youself."

I nod and we both get up to gather our stuff.

After getting our stuff togther and him putting them into the trunk we enter the black car. And no, I have no idea why we don't just vampire speed walk to his house. We sit down and the driver starts the engine.

Still feeling a little bit weird to sit here in a night gown I stare outside the window. Well he told me to just stay in my current clothing. Getting bored of the sight of trees I look over to John Who seems to be deep in toughts.

I wonder what he is thinking...

I wonder about a lot of things though... maybe I should ask him. "John?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Phew I made it xD chapter 51

I hope you like it :)

next chapter will be in his pov<3

omg I can't wait for the next chapters^-^ I want to tell y'all sooooo much... If only I coul write all day...

Well... see ya<3

Mel<3