Chapter 73

!!!Important!!!

I've been thinking about it for a while now and since someone actually asked me I will share it with you now.

I want to make a book two ^-^
What do you think?

Also... I am at my aunt's place (with no WiFi at all) and it's my cousin's bday and we don't see each other a lot so I don't know if I will be able to update everyday bit I'll try to :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ludwig! Get the hell off of me!" I yell at him while desperately trying to free myself. "What are you doing? Please just s-stop."

"What I am doing?" He asks before lowering himself. "What am I doing then?"

I close my eyes and turn my head to the left but then he brushes his nose against my neck, making cold shivers run through my body. And not the good ones.

"P-please..." I whimer.

"I...am...doing... nothing that you should worry about." He leans back again and let's go of me. "I just had to wait for you to calm down again."

"And what the hell were you doing-"

"My brother told me to take care of you and that I shouldn't leave your side-"

"Yeah, that's why you were sleeping in my bed with your arm around my waist?"

He sighs. "Like I said, I had to be near you plus you were freezing so I decided to-"

"Whatever... Just get off of me."

God... this is awkward... Well I hope he is telling the truth. For his own sake I really hope he wasn't lying.

"Oh, yeah right... Sorry." He mutters and gets off of me. "Well... I will give you some time to get ready. I will be here in a bit you take you to have some breakfast with me." He gets off my bed and disappears.

I sigh and let myself fall back. The ringing of my phone makes me turn over to my nightstand to grab it. "Hello?" I groan.

"I guess you're not a morning person, my love?"

"John?"

"Hah, again! You called me John again." He states and I roll my eyes.

"And you keep calling me 'my love', what's the matter?"

He let's out a chuckle before saying "Nothing. Anyway, how are you and how are things going?"

"Ugh." I groan. "You're brother is weird but other than that I'm alright, thanks. How about you?"

"Weird in what way?

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I assure him. "Maybe all we have to do is talk for a bit and we will finally get along, who knows... But for you I will give it a try."

"That's good. But tell me is you feel uncomfortable." He tells me. "By the way, you said that you have to tell me something?"

"I-it's nothing I should tell you over the phone.-"

"That's alright, I will make sure to come and visit within the next few days. Then you can tell me about it, fine?"

"Yeah, alright. Oh and I better get ready for breakfast or your brother will get mad at me.

I will call you back soon, love you."

And then I hung up.

Shit, shit, shit! He is going to come here and I don't even know how to tell him. What do I do, what do I do?

The buzzing tone of my phone brings me back. Looking at it I read a text from John.

Arse: Love you too

Trying to make sense of it I frown at myself.

Why did he send me this-

Oh shit... I s-said... t-that-

Oh my god what have I done?!

I didn't even mean it that way, did I? But I guess it's alright to say that since he is my mate, right?

But he doesn't know...

God...

I walk over to the bathroom and take a shower. After taking a shower and drying my body I walk in my room again and put on a dress and some shoes.

When I open the door Ludwig is already waiting for me. "Shall we?" He asks while offering me an arm.

"We shall." I reply with a sigh.

"You look very beautiful, my dear."

"Uhm thanks." I reply.

Am I just overreacting or is he really weird. Why the hell is he acting like that?

Maybe I should remember... Maybe he wants me to remember but maybe I even have to remember-

Ludwig smashes me against the wall and pulls me out of my thoughts. Staring at me to a point where he is scaring me he whispers "God, I can't take it anymore." And smashes his lips against my own.
-----------------------------------------------------------

777words he he xD

Hi :)

Well... Chapter 73. I hope you like it.

Good, nights, day, morning, evening:*

Love kisses and hugs,

Yours Mel<3