Chapter 90

So... This is the end.
Kind if the epilogue or whatever you want to call it.
Enjoy<3

(I didn't update yesterday because it was the 3rd and I don't like uneven numbers xD and now I just noticed that I published the book on August the 4th (I think) so... Yeah. And I like the 4)
----------

We watch the beautifully painted sky and enjoy the comfortable silence. The sky shows off in its most beautiful shades of red and I can't help but wonder about what the future my bring.

Will I have a family?

Can vampires even breed?

Will it last forever or not?

Will we live forever?

"What do you think." I ask John while continuing to stare at the sky. "What should we do first once I am a vampire?"

He is silent for a while but then he suddenly coughs out. I turn around with a questioning look.

My eyes widen in shock at what I see.

It can't be.

Luc is standing right behind him. I guess he is the only wolf left from the pack since I had to kill the others.

He stands there with a grin plastering his face while he has a stake in his hand.

The shocking thing isn't him holding the stake though. It's where the rest of it is. It is right inside of John. He staked him from behind, right through his heart.

He lets go of John and let him drop to the ground. "One dead, one to go." He spits out with a smirk.

I just sit there, unable to move and unable to speak. He moves towards me, his hand gripping my neck and chocking me.

I place my hand on his while I stare at nothing in particular. I feel like I've just turned into ice. I feel so cold and empty inside.

I let out a scream as I look up at him. A lonely tear runs down my cheek but it freezes. His eyes widen as his arm slowly turns into ice. He moves his hand away from my neck and starts screaming. I get up and he falls on his knees. I clench my hand into a tight fist, breaking up his arm.

I watch as it falls to the ground and shatters into tiny little pieces while its owner cries out in pain.

I wrap my hand around his neck, burning away the skin while he looks up to me in fear.

I let the coldness inside of me take over control and watch as the rest of his body turns into ice too. It creeps over from his neck to his face, chest, arms and the rest of the body, until he finally stops screaming and only pure ice is kneeling in front of me.

I turn back around to John and let myself drop down. "John." I whisper so silently that not even I myself could hear it. "John." I cry out again.

I wrap my arms around him and pull out the steak.

He coughs again and I look at him with wide eyes. "J-john!" I stutter. "Y-you can't g-go!" I stare at him in fear "You can't just leave me!" I exclaim.