Chapter 25

Suuurpriiiseee \^-^/ next chapter for you<3

I just felt like updating again and I think you should know what happens next... today and not tomorrow :3

Enjoy<3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-what?" I stutter "W-why I am not his yet?" How could he ask something like that? Of course we are not married! "Because we don't know each other for too long. I-I guess for now it's the best for us just to stay girlfriend and boyfriend."

"I see. But do you know like anything at all. About him." He tilds his head to the side staring at me. "When is his birthday?"

I frown at him "10th of october. Of course I know those kind of things about him." 

"What is his favourite colour." he goes on asking without even paying attention to my latest answer.

Thinking about it for a moment I answer "Red."

"And why is that." He asks stepping closer.

"Because of the dress I'm wearing and because I am wearing the dress of course. And because I am the princess of the red planet. Now are you done asking dump questions and just accept that your brother finally has someone being there for him?"

"Do you know about the dress?" He asks curiously.

"Yes." I reply without thinking hoping he wouldn't ask any further questions.

"So you know about her?"

"Her?" Why can't anyone just spill the beans...

"The love of his life? The owner of that dress you're wearing? The reason he keeps on living?"

I don't know why but hearing that makes me feel sick. He put me in the dress of his love. He tries to replace her.

"Then why isn't she wearing this dress today?" I spit out angryly

"Because she is dead. Diddn't he tell you?" He stares at me with wide eyes.

"Nope. Seems like we hide quite a lot from each other." I whisper looking at the ground.

"He diddn't tell you about the room?" 

"Not at all. I accidentally walked in once and he got angry but I never knew why. Now I know. It was her room, wasn't it?" Without looking at him I know he nods his head. Of course I'm right. "I see. He seems not to be over her yet and tries to make me another version of her." I smile at him and try not to cry. I excuse myself and walk outside.

"Stupid me. And I walked inside of that room..." I mutter to myself. He must have really loved her. I feel bad for not understanding right away. Of course the room had to belong to someone he loved. How can I be that stupid... and how diddn't I notice the way he looked at that dress. He is not that old anyway so it must've happened in the past few years.

I keep on walking and try to sort my thoughts.

He wants me to be another version of her.

She is dead. Diddn't he tell you?

Do you know about the dress?

Why aren't you his yet?

Why is is favourite colour red?

He doesn't like me. He wants her back.

I let ou a laugh and sit down on a bench staring up in the sky. 

Suddenly a hand wraps around my mouth from behind and pulls be backwards over the bech throwing me on the ground. I let out a scream but no one seems to be around so the man just kicks me in my ribcage really hard and I cough out blood. 

I stare with wide eyes at my hand which now is covered in my own blood when another kick hits my stomach. I let out another scream and tears are running down my face while he starts laughing. He keeps on kicking me and I keep on screaming not being able to do anything. Not being able to defend myself nor to crawl away. He kicks again and again I hear the sickening sound of my bones breaking while I gasp for breath. 

My surrounding seems to blur out and my eyes are slowly closing. I gasp one last time for breath when I feel something cold cutting threw my felesh. After that darkness is the onlything surrounding me leaving me feeling numb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3 

Sooooo... chapter 25... I hope you enjoyed<3

Yeah...idk what else to say so... just stay awsome<3

Yours Mel<3

PS: thank you @AbigaleAshley and @wanzo218 for adding this book to your lists<3