Chapter 58

"Yeah I remember." I reply impatiently.

"You remember the death of my sister? The Blackville clan?" He asks and I simply nod. "When you were sleeping I talked to my brother about a certain James Brown, the guy he talked to. He was willing to help us under one condition. We have to protect his sister."

That's why the name Brown was so familiar...

"So what you are telling me is that you ignored me for my own safety which you provide by screwing around with a slut." I state in annoyance.

"N-no, that's not-"

"Then tell me!" I yell at him.

"The Blackville clan is after my maid. If they come here and find out about me having more than one maid they'd kill the one I spent the most time with. In that case Monique-"

I sigh. "God you're an idiot. Johnathan, if I want to hurt someone by destroying something he cares about and I find out there is more than one, I would destroy everything. Plus I don't believe you."

"But it is true. I only have her here to protect you-"

"How?! How are you protecting me? You are pushing me away! You can't lose me anymore because you've already lost me-"

"No!" He cups my cheek and looks deep into my eyes. "Don't say something like that, Amanda. I can't lose you."

"Remove your hand before I remove it for you." 

Tears are building up in his eyes again as he removes his hand from my cheek.

"I don't trust James Brown." He says. "We had some issues in the past which is why I want to hurt him where I know he would break. He loves his sister more than everything-"

"Seems like you two have something in common." I say giving him a fake smile. "And how does screwing his sister and drinking her blood in front of me hurt him?" He just stands there and says nothing. "Johnathan, I allowed you to drink my blood." He cringes at my words. "We were so close I thought it would stay that way but no, you jumped right to the next girl and ignored me. And yet you have the nerves to tell me that you care about me. Johnathan-"

"Please stop. Stop saying all of this stop and stop calling me Johnathan." He takes a breath before continuing. "There still is something I haven't told you yet."

"You want me to stop?!" I start yelling again, totally ignoring his try to tell me something. "I should stop making you feel guilty? Why? Because you've felt so much pain already? Oh screw you! Screw you, your personality and your stupid gifts!" I rip off the necklace while he tries to stop me. "You gave her a necklace too! So don't even try to calm me down and say it is just to hurt James. You gave Martha a necklase almost similar to this one too! Come one, ass. Get some new ideas. I throw the necklace away. 

A weird feeling appears but I ignore it. Johnathan tries to touch me, to calm me but I scream at him to go away and slap him across the face but to my shock, my hand goes right through his face. "W-what the hell?!"

"Let me explain!" He beggs and comes closer but I cross my arms in front of me, causing him to get thrown against the opposite wall.

"W-what the hell i-is happening h-here?" I whisper while staring at my hands.

Take it off and open your eyes

"How do you even know her name?" He asks with a confused expression.

"Are you seriously asking me that question right now?! I don't know what the hell is happening to me and you are wondering how I found out your mate's name!"

He groans and gets up, out of a now broken closet or something. "Right, sorry." He walks over to me with the necklace in his hands. "I told you not to take it off."

"Yeah and Martha told me to take it off."

"What?"

I sigh before replying. "Nothing."

He shakes his head before he continues. "I said that for a reason. The night you let me drink your blood...

Something went wrong. Your blood was different than normal blood. I couldn't stop drinking and..."

"And?"

"Amanda, you are dead." 

"W-what?!" I yell. 

"I just couldn't stop and-" I start crying and let myself drop to the ground. "I didn't know what to do, Amanda I care about you. I really do. After I became myself again and saw your dead body I tried to bring you back with my blood but it didn't work. So I did the only thing I could and bound your spirit to me. As long as you wear the necklace you will even be able to interact with objects in our world.

I-I tried to hide it from you because I was afraid. Afraid of losing you. I can't lose you, Amanda-"

"Why? Why did you do that to me?" I look up at him again. "I am dead! Why couldn't you just let me go?! You said yourself I am only bound to be your maid until the day I die and yet you bound my spirit to you just to not lose me?"

It all makes sense now... thinking about it... I didn't eat or drink anything the past few weeks how didn't I notice?

The vase the other day. I wasn't wearing my necklce and thought I hit it but I didn't...

I'm a freking ghost!

I am dead!

"I couldn't lose you!" He yells

"You already did!" I yell back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

I hope you like it:)

Tell me what you think<3

Yours Mel<3

PS: suuper amazing!!! loooki looki at the ranking:3 this is the 3rd day on #10 \^-^/