Chapter 32

"Kill who?" He stares at me with wide eyes, his face plastered with a shocked expression but there is no use for him to deny it. We both know.

"Her. The one you loved so much, the one you can not live without, the one you want me to replace-" He silences me by placing a hand over my mouth.

"I never tried to make you another version of her." He offers me a sad smile but I keep looking at him as if he just shifted into a dragon. "And no I did not kill her. Like you said I loved her with all of my heart. She was my mate. 

But now she is gone. But it is alright... It happened about 400 years ago." I stare at him with wide eyes and he finally removes his hand.

His mate...

400 years... and yet Ludwig... he made it look like it was only a while ago...

But why do I even care that much?

"400 years... How old are you?"

"A lot older than that." He states as he smiles at me "Now. Tell me what happened."

"A lot. I almost died, remember? Besides... I think I'm going crazy." I let out a laugh "I-I just don't know what to do anymore. An entire day is gone. I can't remember anything. And- 

No, it's nothing. I'm just a little crazy. That's all." I lie deciding not to tell him again about the spirit probably being his mate's one.

"Well in that case..." He trails off "I have something for you."

I look at him in a questionning expression waiting fo him to tell me more.

"I guess everything that has happened lately is just to much for you. That's why I guess you should have the chance to let it all out. Now come with me." He grabs my writs draging me with himself to the cellar. Well I never knew this house had one but good to know.

Wait... not good at all.

"Wait." I tug his arm and we com to an halt "You're not going to kill me, are you?"

He looks at me with a blank expression and suddenly starts laughing "Why the hell should I bring you down here just to kill you?"

"Well... true... but to be honest I diddn't ask because I am scared that you might kill me. I know you won't. I just hoped to get a little more information."

He pats my head smiling at me "Oh Amanda, sometimes you're just too adorable."

I frown at him saying "Am not."

"Yes you are. Now come." Without waiting for my reply he drags me away, further into the depths of the underground systhem of his.

Everywhere I look I can't see anything. There are no lights or anything like that. But when we still had light to lead us the way I could see the walls are made of rocks. It all looks and feels like walking around on a set of a movie with kings, knights and princesses. But I stil wonder how he manages to walk around without bumping into the walls nor getting lost. This thing is much like the rest of a house a maze.

Breathing in the moldy air once again we suddenly stop walking. I stretch my hand out in front of me and tuch a wall.

Dead end.

"We're here." He states.

Before I can ask any further questions he opens a door I haven't noticed before and we step in. He switches on the lights and thankfully they aren't too bright. I look at him and he points to another door. I walk over to the door and carefully open it. Closing my eyes I breathe in the sent of the new room and open my eyes, recognizing the familiar scent.

I breathe in a sharp breath and my eyes widen

"Oh my god."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

I hope you like the new chapter<3

tell me what you think<3

stay awsome<3

Mel<3

PS: thank you my dearest friend elifbilgenuryilmaz for adding my book to your reading list<3 I'm looking forward to reading your book<3