Chapter 10

Special hi and hello to TimBullock3 

-----------

Walking as fast as I can I follow Jonathan who has my wrist firmly in his grip. After a while we came to a faliliar hallway that led to the front door. we turned right and a big door was in front of us.

A little out of breath I wonder "What is this?"

Turning around he cocks an eyebrow "It's a door."

"Well I see that, captain obvious, but whats behind that?" I point out resting my hands on my hips.

"Well that you will see once you open the door"

No shit sherlock...

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest waiting for him to open the door. He smiles and opens it leaving me speachless. I let my arms hanging beside me as I walk inside the gigantic room full of...

This can't be true can it?

"Awsome, eh?" He says grinning proudly.

"I guess I just found the end of the rainbow..."

He lets out a deep chuckle while I am trying to come back to my senses.

"Well this is indeed more gold and diamonds and stuff... I've ever seen in my life..." I admit as a grin creeps down my lips and I cross my arms back over my chest going on "But..."

He raises his eyebrows and cuts me off "There is a but?" he asks crossing his arms over his chest too.

"Yes there is. As I was saying. But I prefer the room with all these paintings."

"Really?" he asks challengingly. He steps closer and stops beside me letting our shoulders collide with each other as he then whispers in my ear causing shivers to run down my spine "Why."

"W-why?" I repeat. "W-well because the paintings have personal valliue and I assume that every painting has it's own story and that's more beautiful than any diamond could ever be. Besides... gold, silver and diamonds are just rocks with which some people want to show how wealthy they are. Which means most people who own a lot of these 'stones' are having a shitty personality-" My eyes widen at the realization what I just said. "I-I'm not saying you have a shitty personality nor that jewelry can't have a story or anything...I guess I'm just bad at saying what I think out loud..." I say frowning at the last part.

"Interesting... most girls would've prefered this room over the room with my paintings."

"I'm not most girls." I state

"Clearly not." He says smiling "But to defend my jewelry, every single piece sure has its own story. Some have longer stories and more beautiful stories than others but they all have one."

"Really? Like what?" I ask cocking my eyebrow

"That tiara was once my relatives. She was a princess in 1818. That ring was my uncle's who got it from his father, who got it from his and so on." He says pointing on the objects. "This necklace was my dead sisters and the bracelet you wear was my mothers"

My eyes widen "What? Your mothers? You're sure you don't want it back?"

He shakes his head smiling "No, I gave it to you. It's yours now. Besides it looks perfect on you and no one else would wear it anyway." I smile back at him and for a while we just stare at each other remaining in a comfortable silence. It was only when he looked on the clock that his expression hardened "I have work to do. I assume you'll find your way back on your own. Be up at 7am and start cleaning. I expect my breakfast at 7:30." Whith that he left. 

I look around one last time and walk over to the door gasping "W-why are you here? I thought you left?"

"I still have to give you this." he hands me a box with a phone "In case you get lost or something." he mumbles and leaves again.

How? He left and then came back... with a phone? When he was here there wasn't a phone anywhere near him... weird.

besides... why do I need a phone? I guess it's nice but since I don't have any friends the only contact I'll ever have is him...

I shrug it off and head back to my room. I put my phone on the charger and sit back on my bed wanting to go on with my drawing. But it was gone.

Where is it?

I look everywhere in my room but it is nowhere to be seen.

I was quietly standing near by the door thinking about where it coulb be as I suddenly froze.

I heared noises outside my room. Screaming and moaning.

What the hell?

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Heyo ♡

I hope you like the new chapter :)

Love you♡

And don't forget to...

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Yours Mel♡

PS: As you can see there is a double update today (well depends on your timezone I guess xD). I just feel like doing so because I'm soooo happy xD Anyways... I hope you like chapter 10 (my fav number but don't tell anyone ;) ) 

PPS: OMFG!!! #374 O.O WTF HAPPENED?! OMG I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!

I wanna hug you all right now :3

Thank you all soooo much <3

PPS: thank you @orange_12_fire for voting <3

and thank you @laksh913 for adding my book to your reading list <3