Alzheimer's Disease

Yousef and Lilly walked to the sofa, with their two grandchildren by their side.

"Grandpa tell us how you and Grandma met" One said smiling wide whilst tugging on their Grandad's sweater.

"Ooh sure" Yousef slowly patted his wrinkled hand on the sofa, telling them to sit beside them.

"Ok so it all happened in 2016 and me a-"

Lilly looked at her husband with a shocked look. She looked around like she was wondering where she was. That is what she was wondering.

"Who are these people?" She screamed and stood up, fearing her own family.

"Mum that's your husband and your grandchildren, Molly and Sunny" Lilly's son, Mikey said to her, rubbing her arm.

"I have grandchildren?" She questioned her son and he nodded. Her smile instantly grew as she got them to hug her.

"You had two daughters my son I'm so proud" She had tears in her eyes and hugged her son, which he gladly returned back.

"Daddy, doesn't Grandma know I'm 7 and Molly is 11?" Sunny asked her Dad. Her dad shook his head sadly to them before turning to his mother.

"Mum this is your husband" She looked at him.

"Oh my husband Y- Y-" She was struggling to remember. Her brain had continuously been removing her memory.

"Yousef" The man stood up to hug his wife. Lilly had first been cautious but she got comfortable and returned the hug.

"I need to talk to my mother now" She got up and was walking to the phone. Her son tried to stop her but she had already made it.

"Son can you tell me her number" She asked him and her son walked her back to the couch.

"Mum your mother is dead"

Her eyes had became glassy and she started sniffling.

"When did she die" She said, her voice dry because of her tears.

"5 years ago"

Lilly gave a questioning look before her son continued to talk.

"She had been in a car accident with Tina."

She didn't know who Tina was but everyone knew that she was her sister. She didn't bother to question and looked at the her son as tears tumbled from her eyes.

She continued to cry. Mikey gave her tissues and gave his mother a depressing look. His mum had been diagnosed with this 3 years ago and there was no cure. She has to relive those happy memories and worst memories emotionally. He continued to watch as she blew her nose and wiped her tears from her wrinkled skin.

~

Helloooooooooo!
I'm so happy to be updating but they will be really slow bc I honestly have no time to write. I also unpublished 'Female Boss 2' so I could rewrite the whole story then publish it. And I might have a few tricks up my sleeve for next year 🤔
Byeeeeee xx