Baking Pt.2

A/N This is part 2 of 'Baking' because some of you requested this. Enjoy and leave suggestions below ❤️

Lilly POV

We stripped each other and Yousef turned on the shower. My hands ran all over his hands and his eyes were on my breasts.

I pressed my lips onto his and we got hungrier and hungrier. We wanted more from each other.

We pulled apart and stepped into the shower. The hot steam was surrounding the shower. As soon as I closed the curtain, Yousef was all over me.

My back was against the wall and his hands were on my bare bum.

But I didn't mind.

We began to make out and I was moaning as Yousef was sucking on my neck. I pushed his head so he could leave marks on me.

His lips got lower, past my collarbone and began sucking my breasts. My moans got louder. I was just hoping no one could hear us.

Our lips touched again and I licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance and he let me in. Our tongues were wrestling as the hot water was beaming on our naked bodies.

I grabbed his hands and led it to my confidential part of my body. He gave me look, making sure I was ok with this and I nodded.

His fingers went inside of me and a loud moan came out of my mouth.

"I didn't know you could do that" Yousef said so flirtatiously as he continued his job.

"Well you know" I moaned deliberately and I knew what I was doing to him.

I grabbed his face and pressed our lips onto each other again. He continued to push his finger inside of me as my hands went to his abs then his confidential area. I played with it and Yousef was the one that was moaning.

Our lips never broke contact. Our tongues still fighting each other. We were just savouring the moment as it last.

We eventually pulled away and we washed each other. We managed to steal a few kisses from each other before getting out.

"I think that was the best shower I ever had" I say smirking at him and wrapping my towel around my body.

"Well you know what I'm capable of" We kissed and went to get dressed.

Forgetting about the flour everywhere, we groaned as we began cleaning.

"This is all your fault" I faked wined and he laughs at me.

"It's your fault as well" he mimicked me and I playfully punched his arm.

~