Mina's Confessions

Lilly POV

I were just watching some shows with Yousef when the TV had paused.

"Yousef stop pausing it" I say trying to grab the remote from him. He looks at me confused then laughs at me.

"I didn't pause it, she did" He was looking at our daughter. She had my hair and Yousef's beautiful eyes.

"Mum, Dad can I talk to you for a few minutes?" We nodded and she sat in between us.

"So what up with my princess?" Yousef says pinching her cheeks and she smiles a bit.

"I think I'm in love with someone" Our eyes widened and she looked at both of us.

"Mina love has steps. Let's rephrase that" I said and she sighs.

"Ok I think I like someone" She says and we looked at each other.

"So who's the lucky boy then?" Yousef says and she keeps quiet.

"Take all the time you need. Your only 16 anyway" We wait in silence until she finally speaks up.

"I like Dom's adopted son, Jason"

Yousef walks out of the room and I hug Mina tightly.

"Hunny I told you not to talk to Jason because of what happened last year" I whisper to her and she begins to sob on my shirt.

"I know but it's like we were made for each other. I really like him and he likes me too" My eyes once again widen and I look at Mina seriously.

"So your dating him?" She nods as she continues to cry.

"Baby I told you not to talk to him and your dating him" She looks at me like she has more to say.

Yousef walks back in and sits back down. He hugs Mina as well and she tells him that she's dating him.

"Love why don't you listen to us? We sat these things for a reason" He rubs her back and they eventually pull away.

"I have one more thing to say" She stands up in front of us and plays with her fingers. She looks down, trying to find the right words to say to us.

"I had sex with him as well" She takes a few deep breaths before talking again.

"It was my best friend's birthday party and w-"

"Which best friend?" Yousef asks. I looked at him and he didn't look happy. At all.

"Abigail"

"Ok continue"

"As I was saying, I was at Abigail's party and it was wild. Her parents had gone out of town that weekend so she had the house to herself. I went with Jason. We had arrived and got pretty drunk. I pulled him into one of the spare rooms in her house and did it with him."

"Ok let me get this straight. You had sex with Jason, Dom's son, didn't tell us you were dating him and drank alcohol?" I said, slightly shouting and she nodded.

"Your so grounded Mina. Why would you lie to us?" I put my hands on my head. The house fell silent.

Yousef got up and made a call.

"Jason and his dad are coming over. So we can talk about this"

~