The Word Fun Isn't Always Fun

Yousef POV

"Lilly time to sleep" I gently shake Lilly who dozed off at her computer screen. She had been working on her new book, How To Be A Bawse, all night and was mentally and physically drained.

"Babe...can you carry me please" She mumbles whilst she's half asleep and I nodded and carried bridal style to our room.

I couldn't wait to do this after the kiss sealing our fate together. Her in her beautiful white dress with her gorgeous smile.

I lay her in bed and cover the blankets over her body. I was about to walk when I heard her call my name.

"Yousef"

I went back to the room to see Lilly kneeling on the bed.

"Can you send me to bed nicely?" She drags her words seductively and bits her bottom lip, looking into my eyes.

"Sure babe" I walk towards her grabbing her waist and kissed her her. She immediately deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I let her in and our tongues were battling each other as she laid me on the bed. She broke away and started kissing and sucking my neck. I moaned as her little hands went underneath my shirt, trailing my abs.

We broke away and we took off our shirts, throwing them on the floor. We continued to kiss until my hand goes to her perfect breasts. I unhook her bra and start sucking on her nipples. She started moaning which made me sick harder. Her moans were getting louder and louder each second.

As I continued to suck her breasts, my other hand went down to her soaking wet area. I rubbed it through her panties and she was moaning my name. I added pressure as I was rubbing it whilst sucking on her other breasts.

"Babe, please give me it, can't wait no longer"

I pulled my boxers and grabbed a condom. I slipped he whole of my friend in her and she slightly screamed. I kept on going as she was moaning.

As we were in the moment, a knock was heard on the door. I stopped but Lilly told me to continue so I did. We continued until the knock was heard again.

"I'll go" Lilly pulled myself out of her and put her clothes back again before answering the door.

"Who the hell knocks at 3am in the morning?" I said as she walked out of the room.

"Probably the neighbors complaining about our fun" She smirked as she left the room.

I heard the door open then Lilly's scream. I quickly rushed for the door to find a man running with Lilly on his shoulder.

"YOUSEF HELP!" She screams and I run after him but he was too fast and got away.

With my Lilly...

~