Starbursts

Yousef's POV

"Girls stop running! You'll hurt yourself!" I said as I grabbed the twins. They laughed and managed to free themselves from my grip.

I walked to get a glass of water when the phone rang. I was about to answer it when I heard the girls talking.

"Mummy you know I miss you" Kailey said to the phone.

"But I miss you more Mummy" Hailey shouted at the phone. I smiled as Lilly was talking to the girls.

"I miss you both so so so much. I'm coming home soon so I get to hug you" The girls cheered and Lilly laughed through the phone.

"Can I talk to Daddy?" She says and one of the girls pass me the phone and continue to run around the house.

"Hey Mummy" I said and Lilly giggled.

"Hey handsome, how you handling the girls?"

"No wonder you went to New York leaving me with them. They're just like you. Energetic and gorgeous" I felt her smile through the phone.

"Well I'm landing around 7pm today so I'll definitely see the girls"

"We'll see you soon" I blew a kiss through the phone.

"Caught it" We both laughed then she ended the call.

"Daddy can we feed Dollar and Muffin this?" Kailey and Hailey held Starbursts which they were both munching on.

"They can't and you two can't either" I said taking the candy from them. They pouted until Hailey whispered to Kailey. They both smirked as they ran into their room.

- 7:15pm -

I was sat interacting with my fans until the twins came down in front of me. They had made cardboard armour and I took a picture of them.

"WE WANT OUR CANDY BACK!" They both shouted as they both got top of me, hitting me with their 'swords'.

"Hailey keep attacking I'll get the unicorn!" Kailey ran and grabbed Lilly's unicorn floatie and sat on it holding her sword.

"Give us the candy or the dogs die!" Hailey gets off me and each of them grab Dollar and Muffin.

"Never!" I said playing along. I took the Starbursts from my pocket and waved them in their cute faces.

"Ride unicorn ride" They pushed the floatie towards me as I ran around the family room.

"What I miss?" Standing at the door is Lilly with her suitcase beside her. She begins to laugh as she was recording this using her vlogging camera.

"Mummy!" The girls ran to Lilly and gave her a hug then they told her about their candy mission.

"I'll join you!" She puts her suitcase to the side and literally jumps on me, trying to get the Starbursts.

She grabbed then and gave them to the girl. They cheered for Lilly and hugged me for letting them have the candy back.

"Now girls, go put the unicorn away. It's really tired" They nodded as they pushed the floatie to a corner and joined us at the couch.

"Should we share these?" Hailey says and Kailey nods.

"Mummy, Daddy do you want some?" They gave us the packet and we picked some from there.

I switched on the TV and put a family movie and we sat watching whilst eating our Starbursts.

~