It's All My Fault

Lilly's P.O.V

I ran through the the hallways to the reception.

"I'm here to see Yousef Erakat" I say out of breath. I fiddle with my fingers as the receptionist looks on the computer.

"Who are you to him?"

"What's your name?"

"Lilly Singh his girlfriend. Am I allowed in to see him?"

"A doctor will come for you in a few minutes please take a seat"

I was worrying constantly about Yousef. He was severely injured in the accident.

"Are you Lilly Singh?" I instantly stood up and nodded. He lead me to a room where Yousef was.

Tears sprung to my eyes. I ran to the bed and stroked his scars. Machines were attached to him and his bruises stood out.

But his eyes were closed.

I kissed his cheek and held his hand. Tears were falling every second.

"Yousef I'm here. It's all ok. Babe stay strong for me. Please" I whispered to him then sounds came from the machine.

"Miss can you please go out?"

"WHATS HAPPENING TO HIM?!" I scream as two doctors escort me out.

I started crying and call his parents. I told them to take the next flight to LA. I also called Lauren and Alex.

Whilst I was waiting, I was pacing in the waiting room. What had happened to him?

"Miss Singh I think you should sit down" I sat down and saw Lauren and Alex come my way.

"Are these his friends"

"Close friends actually"

"Can you all take a seat please" The doctor says and we all take our seats.

"Yousef has broken both of his legs and his arm in the accident. He's also broken his spine and is losing blood from his head" As I was wiping tears, more tears appeared.

"He'll have to stay over a few nights to get himself together and perform a surgery for the blood loss coming from his head" We nodded and went back in the room.

Alex and Lauren instantly hugged me as we all had tears from our eyes.

"I shouldn't have gotten mad at him" I say to myself.

~