Using You Pt.2

A/N This is part 2 for 'Using You' as all of you requested. I hope you enjoy and leave suggestions in the comments of what you want to see and I'll write it.

Lilly POV

It was around 11pm when I arrived at our house. By 'our' house, I mean me and my boyfriend's house.

I turned the key and carefully opened the door. I locked the door and went to see where he was.

One bottle in his hand and snoozing away.

Panic began to wash over my body. He's drunk. And that's not what I want.

I walked to my room and put my bag down. Since he's become abusive, I post less videos. I miss video days and stopped vlogging completely.

He's killing my career.

And me.

I was trying to get work done on my laptop when he walked in. He had refilled his bottle.

"So not even a hi?" His words slurred and I rolled my eyes. I continued to work and ignored him.

"Can...you please get out? I'm trying to do my work" His eyes fill with drunk madness as he walked towards me.

He got his bottle and poured the alcoholic drink on my laptop. I gasped as he smirked.

"What work are you going NOW eh?!"

Why is this happening? I'm so tired of it. But I can't stand up to myself. Or I'll hurt myself.

"Bitch get me another bottle" I rolled my eyes and got up. He dragged me back using the top of my shirt. Choking me.

"What is this?"

"What is what? I don't understand what you mean"

Not even a step taken and I'm getting myself into trouble again.

He turned me around and squeezed my cheeks extremely hard. Then he brushed his palm against my neck.

"These marks" Tears sparked in my eyes. He held me close.

"They're nothing" The words came slowly out of my mouth and closed it as soon as I said them.

"Are you lieing to me?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"So if I make the same mark, they won't look the same" I didn't respond.

"They won't be the same. RIGHT?!" He pushed my back onto the wall and pain shot through my back.

I nodded.

His lips went to my neck and I squirmed. I didn't want this to happen. I tried to break free. I slapped him and he stopped. I looked in his eyes.

Anger. Anger everywhere.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Tears now streaming down my face.

"Aman I'm so-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it" He got the empty bottle threw it at me. It shattered into pieces. Some of the pieces flew and scared my skin.

He then kicked me. Non stop. I was too weak to fight back. Bruises were forming on my leg.

Aman dragged me up with my shirt and laid his hands on my trouser waistline.

"So where have you been?"

My room fell silent. Just heavy breathing. And my silent tears.

"I..I was..."

"You was what?"

"I was sneaking out so I could have sex" His eyes widened and he slammed me to the wall.

"WHO THE FUCK WERE YOU HAVING SEX WITH?!" Aman slammed me onto the wall again, wanting answers.

"With Yousef" I slouched onto the floor but he got me back up.

"I'll have sex with you" He pushed me onto the bed and crawled onto me.

"But you don't love me like he does" He started to touch me but I pushed him off.

But he kept on going.

And I couldn't stop him.

~