The Radio Speaks For Itself

Lilly POV

Me and Yousef had decided to go on a road trip for a little weekend getaway. I was packing my suitcase when a pair of hands came around my waist. I tensed until my neck was kissed and I relaxed.

"Haven't you got clothes to pack?" I turn around and peck his lips softly.

"I've done. Want me to help?" I nodded and we packed my clothes. Honestly, the word packing was made from the devil because it sucks.

We had finished packing on time and we were  loading our things in the car. By 'we' I mean Yousef. I shift my eyes to Yousef and they drifted to his muscles. I can't believe he's all mine.

I walked to him and kissed his cheek.

"Love you" I say whilst kissing the side of his neck.

"Love you too Lils" He smiled at me and I smiled at me back. We were lost into each other's eyes. It was magical.

"Should we start then?" Yousef says blushing and I laugh.

"Sure let's go!"

We make our way to the front of the car, Yousef at the driver's seat, and start the car.

We talked for a bit then we kept silent. Not awkward silence. The comforting silence.

"Oh my god this is my song!" I screamed because it was.

I turned the volume up and started dancing in the car.

"THAT'S WHY I NEED A ONE DANCE" I shouted and Yousef just laughed. Soon after, he joined me and we were reciting the lyrics like it was our job.

People were looking at our windows like we were crazy. I just laughed with them and continued dancing with Yousef.

The song ended and I looked the the front of the car. I rolled my eyes as we were in traffic. I groaned and slumped in my chair.

Fetty Wap started playing and we turnt up. We were singing and dancing. Yousef started his own little dance which had me dieing.

'Ministry of Road (M.O.R)' by my boy Machel started playing and I was whining in the car. Yousef watched me in amazement but I giggled it off.

"I didn't know you could dance like that" I smirked at him.

"Well your girl has more in store if you want" I continued smirking as Yousef blushed for the hundredth time today.

We spent the whole drive listening and dancing to songs. At one point, Future was playing and Yousef was rapping word from word. I was just laughing at him. That's one thing I love about Yousef, he never fails to put a smile on my face.

We arrived at a cottage with many beautiful flowers around the place. It was so pretty. Yousef was about to leave the car when I dragged him back in.

"Lils what do you want?" I switch sides so I'm straddling Yousef. I turn the volume up so he could hear the song.

"Can't keep my hands to myself" I whispered into his ear. I move my hands everywhere on his body and seductively whispering the lyrics in his ear.

Not resisting much more, his lips pressed into mine and my arms snakes to his neck whilst his were on my butt. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I let him in. My head tilted, deepening our kiss. His hands snakes underneath my shirt and around my butt again. After a few minutes, we pull away breathing heavily. I looked into his eyes to see lust and his love for me.

"Why don't we check out the cottage?" I asked opening the car door and getting off his lap.

"Sure" He took my hand and we got the suitcases from the back and made our way in the cottage.

~