Stage Surpises

Yousef's P.O.V

The New York crowd was roaring with support and love to me and Roman. Our fans were just amazing. Every single one.

I was about to leave when a beautiful smile caught my eyes.

Her beautiful smile.

She was such an angel. I knew she came back from Jimmy Fallon because she was spamming me with messages about it. She had also made an announcement on there so she was pretty happy.

"Before we go, can I bring Lilly Singh aka Superwoman to the stage please?"

Lilly eyes widened and she walked to the stage. Everybody was cheering as she got to the stage. She turned and took the microphone from me.

"Wuddup everyone it's your girl Superwoman make some noise" The crowd got louder and louder as Lilly waved to a few.

"Hey beautiful" I said into the microphone and the crowd screamed. Soon a chant was made.

"YOULLY! YOULLY! YOULLY! YOULLY!"

"Well hey there handsome" She winked at me and the crowd was wild. We were aware of how many people shipped us. We just liked playing with them.

"You know, I've been trying to do something to you all day but you've been so busy" I said and we got closer to each other.

"What is that something Yousef" She said so flirtatiously.

We were so close that space wasn't even a thing. My hands went to her waist and her's went to my neck.

The crowd continued chanting and all phones were out.

"If we do this 'something', can it be longer than you did it in that video?"

Instead of replying back, she pressed her lips onto mine. The kiss was passionate. Our minds were only set on each other. Not anyone else around us.

We eventually pulled away and smile. The crowd was screaming and shouting. Most of them had been waiting for this ever since.

"YOULLY is real" Lilly says and walks backstage. The crowd was chanting once again and I laughed.

"Thank you NYC for the great support." I say and walk backstage. With the crowd still chanting.

~