An Unexpected Kiss

Lilly POV

I was so fed up. A Twitter and Instagram account keeps on trolling me.

Yes, I can handle hate comments but not ones that tell me to hang myself and that even my family doesn't appreciate me.

I sat staring at my computer screen. I tried not to get the comments get to me but they have.

How about if Yousef doesn't really like me?

Are my parents just supporting me because I have fame?

Will it matter if I left for good?

I got my phone and called Yousef. I really needed a friend right now. The phone rang but went to voicemail.

I put my hands to my head and just stayed like that. I just need to talk to someone. I just need someone right now.

My ringtone went off.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller id. I smiled. I pressed answer and headed his voice through the phone.

"Hey Lilly"

"Yousef, I need you right now. Can I come over?" I wiped the upcoming tears and wait for his response.

"Yeah. Whatever you need" I smiled again. He cared about me.

"Ok I'll be there in 5" I ended the call and left the house. I seriously didn't have the audacity to impress people with my clothing.

•••

Yousef POV

Lilly seemed upset on the call so I had brought her some chipotle to relieve some stress.

She came to my door with stained tears on her cheeks and red puffy eyes. I instantly pulled her into a hug as her tears soak into my shirt.

"I think I'm going to quit" She says quietly. We pull away and we sit down.

"Lilly, you can't just give up because you want to. You need to try. Even the trolling. Push it away"

She looks at me with her eyes. Without me knowing, she presses her lips onto mine. I follow along until we came to a stop.

"Oh I'm sorry. I...I" I put one finger on her lips, telling her to be quiet.

"You know what, you go back and get ready and I'll take you to dinner"

"Do you mean a date" She giggles and I nodded.

She hugs me once more before leaving my apartment to get ready.

~