It's Not Yours Yousef

Yousef P.O.V

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO YOUSEF!?" She screamed in my ears. We were in our new apartment and the only thing we could do was argue.

"I DONT KNOW BUT PUT EFFORT IN" I rolled my eyes as she walked out of the room into the kitchen. The house fell silent.

I followed her and she was rubbing her huge belly. She sipped her glass of water and turned to me.

"Am I a just a toy to you?" My eyes widened.

"Of course not Lils. Why would you think that?"

"Because this isn't yours"

"What do you me-" I stopped as she stroked her stomach once again.

"I'm sorry Yousef honestly" She ran into the bathroom and I could hear her sobs.

I walked to our room and started to cry.

Why didn't she tell me?

- 2 hours later -

I was sat watching shows on the TV. All I could think about was Lilly. She had never came out of the room, which was worrying.

I ordered some food for myself and her and took it to our bedroom. I walk in to see Lilly still crying. She wiped her tears and took the food.

We ate in silence for a while until Lilly spoke up.

"Yousef I'm really sorry"

"So you cheated on me whilst you knew you were married to me?" I tried to keep calm about the whole situation.

"No, I would never do that, it's just..." She was unable to get the right words.

"I was....raped. A week before we got married" She began to cry and I hugged her.

"Lil we don't have to talk about it but you should've told me" We pulled apart and I wiped her tears.

"I was coming back from the club with Lauren, Lindsey and all the girls after celebrating that I was getting married the week after. They went to a shop to get some food so I waited for them outside. A man who was in a hoodie came behind me and I fell unconscious. I woke up with him inside of me and it was just...horrible" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"And I've been hiding it from everyone including you since that night." She wiped her tears.

We changed our clothes and get into bed together.

Her head was laying on my chest and one of arms were around her waist. The other was on her stomach.

"Yousef?" She whispered.

"Yes love?" I whispered back.

"Are you mad at me? That I was raped?"

"No why would you think that?"

"Because that's what he said"

"Who said what?"

The room fell silent. I stroked her hair and I felt the tears dropping from her eyes.

"Dom said that"

~