Photoshoot Crazy

Lilly POV

"Ok next outfit please"

I was tired and I was doing a 10 hour shoot for one of my secret projects.

Papi, my amazing hair stylist, was massaging my head. I closed my eyes and smiled.

A alert went off my phone and I was smiling ear to ear.

Yousef 😍🔥💓
Go kill that photoshoot babe. Love you! ❤️

I was smiling so hard my muscles were aching. I texted back:

L: Thanks babe! Just wish that you were here though 😪❤️

Y: Aww do your best mami. I'll be good to you if you do 😏❤️

L: Alright then! I'll try 😏😂❤️

I laughed and turned off my phone. I changed into a black skin tight jumpsuit, which hugged all my curves.

My hair was curled and flowing everywhere and my makeup was on point. I walked to the front and waited for my queue.

"Ok Lilly, I need you to act sexy and fierce! You got that?" I smiled and nodded.

I gave all the sexiest looks that I could because to be honest I'm the goofy type not the sexy one.

Yousef POV

After texting Lilly, I decided to surprise her at her shoot. I grabbed my keys and headed to the building where she was.

I got in and was greeted by Humble.

"Hey man how's it going" I said as we quickly embraced each other.

"You here to surprise Lilly?" I nodded and he smiles.

"She's just doing some pictures right over there" I saw the flashing from the place Humble was pointing to.

I thanked him and walked over to the spot.

She looked so beautiful.

She had an sexy jumpsuit on with her curled flowing hair. She brought her finger to her lips and posed for the camera.

This was a piece of art.

She was touching herself everywhere and I wasn't even mad about it. I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Ok 10 minute break guys!" The camerawoman shouts and everyone departs from their places.

"Hey beautiful" I say and she comes and hugs me. She then presses her lips onto mine but not for too long.

"Did you see my moves" She said laughing.

"Oh those moves you need to show me personally" I whisper in her ear and she giggles.

"Well if I've got time I'll let you know" She winks at me and embraces me again.

I stay throughout the shoot and all the outfits she looked too sexy in.

One of the outfits was picked just for 'me'. It was a blue dress that was revealing some cleavage and she wore matching heels with it.

Damn she's mine.

~