INFO CHAPTER

This is the chapter where you will know the information's about the characters.

Kousaka Honoka
Age:16
Group:???
Abilities: Slid down weapons from her sleeve
Info about it:???
Powers: To make new weapons from her own mind.
Info about it:???
Description:All she know that her hand was cut off by still unknown person. No memories about her family nor relatives. She still acts the same in the series even though she doesn't remember much. Still unknown why she could still remember the rumors about Slayers having powers instead of her painful past.
Role:???

Minami Kotori
Age:16
Group:Slayers
Abilities:Shears and Gravity Control
Info about it:Only will work when it's user allows it
Powers:Queen Sharp Eyes and Toxic Blood Rage
Info about it:Happens when two abilities are use it on it's limits.
Description:Has no memories of her past after becoming a Slayer. Her lover is Sonoda Umi who died.The same girl from the series but has a new personality of being a Yandere. Still don't know if her mom knows anything about her past.
Role:Slayer

Sonoda Umi
Age:16
Group:Slayers
Abilities:Shoots arrows faster than lightning
Info about it:Causes of her daily trying in their dojo and in the HQ's training room.
Powers:???
Info about it:???
Description:No memories about her past before becoming a Slayer. Still has same personality from the series but now a little OOC in the story. (Will be fixing that). Was killed by squashing her by a big boulder by still unknown person. Her lover is Minami Kotori who is now suffering from her loss.
Role:Slayer

Nishikino Maki
Age:15
Group:Hunters
Abilities:???
Info about it:???
Powers:Controls elements around her but only limited.
Info about it:Has other secrets behind of just controlling element.
Description:The character in the story who is look like has a curiosity about Nico and the one who can't stand of remembering nothing. No memories of her past. Still has the same personality but curiosity was added to her personality. The only daughter of the second powerful clan. A multi-tasking Elementer.
Role:Elementer/Healer/Summoner of Elements

Koizumi Hanayo
Age:15
Group:Slayers
Abilities:Telepathy
Info about it:Read minds even from afar
Powers:Agamine Hijuto
Info about it:A power that is required of having a focus and concentrated mind. Destructive power when it's User goes wild. Only disadvantage is to say it loudly when your in a fight. Lost words are either required too.
Description:Has no memories of her past. Has a tingling feeling when Hoshizora Rin hugged her. Still has the same personality from the series.
Role:Rescuer

Hoshizora Rin
Age:15
Group:???
Abilities:???
Info about it:???
Powers:???
Info about it:???
Description:Likes Hanayo and calls her Kayo-chin. Same personality from the series only that she looks like a kidnapper here in the story.
Role:???

Yazawa Nico
Age:18
Group:Killers
Abilities:Fight barely and using a knife or weapons.
Info about it:Nothing much but she has attacks the powerful.
Powers:Summon demons from hell.
Info about it:New or old.Demons has a contract with this girl.
Description:Knows something about what is happening. Still has the same personality. The only person who is now can be asked about of what is happening.
Role:Summoner of Demons

Tojo Nozomi
Age:17
Group:Slayers
Abilities:Predict the future
Info about it:She can predict the future using her tarot cards.
Powers:Cast Magics
Info about it:Also requires lost words and concentration and a focus mind. Her magics are known as Final Life Magics.
Description:Has no memories of her past. Likes Ayase Eli.Same personality.Has known for many nicknames.
Role:Caster

Ayase Eli
Age:17
Group:???
Abilities:???
Info about it:???
Powers:???
Info about it:???
Description:Has no memories of her past. Still same personality. Likes Nozomi. Knows a lot about Russia units.
Role:Mafia Boss

This is all for now. More upcoming new characters in the future. Please wait for the sequel.

Hunters × Slayers Book 2:Private Wars

Sorry if it's only up to Chapter 13 I'm just doing like they did in the series. Lol. I don't know why but it feels like I should do it. Oh!You can recommend new powers if you want! I can choose and put it on the characters to the upcoming sequel. Just do it like this:

LL character:
Group:
Abilities:
Info about it:
Powers:
Info about it:
And maybe ends with this letters -er.

Oh and it can be an OC! So that's all! See you in the next sequel! Please be patient it will be come soon!ฅ'ω'ฅ