Chapter 10|Secrets

??? P. O. V

"I think they're making their move now. You can make your move now. We can't let them take the key. I've been dreaming about freedom. Get her now,Code:Ravish on the move now."the girl said as she clicked her fingers.

The orange girl giggled and said"Okay,nya~"as she picked up her Lance and disappeared suddenly. "Bring my destiny here"the girl said as she smiled.
Third Person's P. O. V

××××××××××××|Back at HQ|×××××××××××

"COMMANDER! HALF OF TOKYO ARE ALMOST DESTROYED! "the man in a black cape and wears red shirt and brown pants written Trackers shouted telling their commander the report of what us happening in Tokyo.

"IN KYOTO A BUNCH OF OUR SLAYER TANKS ARE ATTACKING OUR FRIEND SLAYERS! REPORT FROM TOJO NOZOMI THAT SLAYER TANKERS ARE ALL UNDER HYPNOTISM FROM FORBIDDEN CASTERS! "a girl shouted having the same outfit with the guy but only with skirts.

"SEND OUT 5 CLASS S SLAYERS AND CASTERS! SEND OUT THEM WITH V-05 PILOT PLANE! DROP THEM ONCE THEY REACHED KYOTO. KYOTO 867.4 MISSION STARTS NOW! "the woman who is known as the commander shouted commanding everyone in HQ to do the mission.

×××××××|Hulaston Cave of Secrets|×××××××

Nico's P. O. V

"Where are we Eli?"I ask the blonde haired girl infront of me.She then turned around and said"We're in Hulaston Cave of Secrets".I sighed and said"Why do we have to walk here from Shoi Kuni?We took a lot of time before we reach this. Anyways tell me about the tomato haired girl".

She put out a light with her hand making the whole cave brighten up. 'What ability and power does she have anyways? 'I ask myself. "We're here coz we can't talk about her because every information will be leaving from my mouth will be track down by the herself or her own clan."she said. She then craft out a torch and put the light to the torch and hang it on a pointy rock.

"Tracked Down Huh? How is that even possible? "I ask her. Eli leaned on the cave's wall and sighed.

"Nishikino Maki.. That's her name. Her family has the second greatest ability and powers. Nishikino Clan is the clan she is belong with.They're proffesional in healing abilities which cause every enemy they fought with will be defeated and letting that Nishikino Member come back alive and no wounds visible in their body. Their healing ability is one of the Blessed Abilities. Not just blessed with incredible healing ability,they're also blessed with extraordinary power of controlling the nature or elements that surrounds them. Elementers a word for their family. But there's a power that goes over the limit of being an Elementer and only one member of the Nishikino Clan can have this power called "God's Nature Call".The ability and the power to control nature around them at all once and the power gifted to Nishikino Maki known in the nickname'The scarlet diva goddess'"Eli explained.

My eyes widen in awe. "W-Wait! I-isn't that kind of power and ability that was gifted to that certain tomato haired girl named Maki,is getting overboard!? "I ask. "Yeah maybe but exchange for using that power will cost her entire life and the world's end"Eli answered.

My eyes widen from what I heard. 'Wait.. No.. Tch.. Dammit.. 'I thought to myself as I gritted my teeth and close my fist.

Third Person's P. O. V

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"My lord. We found someone who's scattering data about Princess Nishikino-sama. "a guy in a dark red robe with a blackish sword tied in his waist. "Take them out quickly. I don't want to let this war take longer anymore. If you have ever enough time on killing those petty brats on scattering about my daughter's information, find the key"the man in a dark red hair and has a scar within two eyes commanded the guy. The guy nodded and quickly took his leave by a gust of wind appeared and he quickly faded away.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A red haired girl was lying in her bed with a depress expression on her face. 'Why is that petite girl looks so familiar... And why is she so special to me? 'she ask herself as she turned around facing a certain frame where a black pig tailed haired girl was smiling and holding her hands.

"Who are you?"

××××××××|Back at the cave|××××××××

'After all those years? It's just gonna put on waste? I-I'm-but that was in the past what more important now is the present.. But why..? 'Nico asked herself causing her to walk back and forth making Eli to get suspicious.

"Tell me. Your Yazawa Nico right?"Eli ask Nico. "Y-yeah. Why?"Nico answered feeling unassure."Nothing. You just look so familiar."Eli said. 'No.. not now.. This isn't the time nor place!'Nico thought to herself.
"Your a killer right?"Eli asked. "Yeah why?"Nico replied back. "Isn't killers are like outlaw criminals that go rebels towards the government?Like forbidden casters. They were called forbidden casters because they're using dark magics that are dangerous to mankind. Powers that are forever suppose to be forgotten and forbid to use. And yet one person use this. While killers has the ability and powers that passes the limits of anything. They do what they desire. Not like forbidden casters, they only do things that makes one group more stronger. "Eli said.

"How about Hunters? Aren't they outlaw criminals too?"Nico ask Eli directly looking at each others eyes."And aren't you one of them, Ayase Eli?"Nico continued. Eli sigh and answered"I'm neither a hunter or a slayer."

"Then what are you? A forbidden caster?a killer too like me!?"Nico ask as she gets more curious about Eli.Eli stood up straight and walked to Nico. She tap her hands to Nico's shoulder and whispers at Nico's ear. "A mafia boss."

After hearing that.Nico eyes widen and she lose consciousness.Eli carried her back to Shoi Kuni,where Nozomi was waiting.But notice that Nozomi wasn't there and saw her cousin sitting in the meadow and stargazing.Eli put Nico inside the tank,put a blanket over her,so she won't get cold.

"Kanan, where is she?"Eli ask Kanan as she sits beside her cousin."Oh you mean Nozomi? She said she was going to meet with someone named Alisa who is in Kanbari's Base. It was near here so she ran and told me to tell you,will be once meet again at a place with white tiles as walls and floors."Kanan answered.

'White tiles? As walls and floors? Wait did she mean!?'Eli thought to herself as she saw something in the sky. "E-Eli-sama isn't that!"Kanan exclaimed."Leafs of the Russia HQ... SWHEIZZ GANG!"Eli said. "Wh-what are they doing here!?"Kanan asked. "Forbidden Casters didn't just appear according to what they're leader commanded, it takes a lot of money before they do the job... Wait don't tell h-he was behind for all of this!?"Eli said as she walk back. "Kanan let's go. We can't take any much longer on staying here. We're going to Kanbari's base and save Nozomi!"Eli said as she run back to the tank.

"B-But why!?"Kanan ask as she run back in the tank too."Those flashing lights are SWHEIZZ Gang instant landing troops that will invade the base!Slayers can't take them!"Eli answered as she start up the tank and drive after Kanan got in.

"No way.. He can't do that.. That is.. "Kanan sighed and readied her guns. "Sorry Kanan. But that is really how that guy do. He might look like a kind person but a devil is leaving inside that monster."Eli said comforting Kanan. Kanan nodded and sigh.

'This war is not gonna end in the way that you wanted'