Chapter 9|Cold and Sweetness

Honoka's P.O.V.

I walked down to the basement just to see Hanayo-chan standing on the center of the basement.Her eyes are closed and I knew she was concetrating.I saw her open her eyes and look at me."Ho-Honoka-chan?"she asked me."Hai~^^.So what is happening outside?"I asked her back.She look at me little worried covering her face."Ano..ettou..I can't feel Umi-chan's life energy"she answered me.

"N-nani!?Wh-what happen!?"I ask her as I run to her and put my hands on her hands and shaking her."Go-gomene..b-but I don't know what happen"Hanayo-chan answered as her head look down. I look down with despair thinking of what just happen to Umi-chan.

I look back and heard the door creaked open and saw Kotori-chan covered in blood and her face was covered with sadness and despair. "K-Kotori-chan? What happen to you? "I ask her as Hanayo did the same too. Kotori smiled faintly and said"Umi-chan....is gone.. " as she fell down in her knees. I ran to her and help her to get up. "U-Umi-chan.. Wh-what happen to her? "Hanayo said as she shivers.

Kotori look down and faced the ground as a tear fell down to her Amber eyes. "K-Kotori-chan"Hanayo mumbled. "What do you mean, Kotori-chan!? What happen to her? "I ask her. "She was killed... By... Erena Todou.. "she answered as she fell down unconscious to my arms. "Kotori-chan! "I exclaimed.

"Erena Todou"Hanayo mumbled. I look back and ask"Who is she,Hanayo-chan? ".Hanayo look at me and answered"Sh-shes one of the most wanted criminal in Yokohama. She's a forbidden caster.People who are banned from using dark magics. She is known in the name 'Serenity the Princess of Maroon Unit' ".I stood up and carried Kotori. "Hanayo-chan... Where is the place that she might hiding right now? "I asked her. Hanayo gulped first before answering. "T-Tokyo Middle Forest.. "she answered.

I walk out of the basement to the living room and Hanayo followed. "Hanayo-chan"I said as I laid down Kotori in the sofa. "Nani, Honoka-chan? " she ask back. "We're going there and kill her"I said as I look back at her with serious eyes saying it's time for me and her to move. "-gulps-b-but Ho-Honoka-chan th-thats-"I didn't let Hanayo finish her sentence as I cut her off. "-giggles-its not Hanayo-chan it's taking back our friends".Hanayo tilted her head in confusion. I pick up the small bag and opened it and show it to her. "Nico-chan's siblings are missing and I think they got them"I said. Her eyes widen. "H-How is that even possible!?"she ask. I shook my head as a sign of  that I don't know how they disappear.

Third Person's P. O. V

It was getting dark. Nozomi and Eli are walking near a lake. Every step they made, made a sound because of the rocks that filling the side of the lake. "Nozomi.."Eli said as she stop walking and stared at Nozomi's back while Nozomi keeps on walking.

"Hmm?"Nozomi said as she turn her head to her side and took a look at the lake beside her. "Tell me.Do you know a girl that has a black hair and tied in pig tail?"Eli ask Nozomi. Nozomi look back at Eli and asnwered"Yeah.I know her. Is she look like a petite girl?".

💢

"Uh.. Yeah. She is. "Eli said.

"-giggles-she must be playing around"Nozomi said.

💢

"Where did you find her, Elicchi? "Nozomi ask.

"Lying on the ground, unconsciously"Eli answered.

"Aww~Maybe she los-

"OKAY THATS IT! I HAVE ENOUGH!"suddenly a black pig tailed hair girl came out of the bushes,making Eli startled and letting Nozomi a giggle. "NOZOMI! STOP INSULTING ME! I BET YOU CAN'T DEFEAT A TOMATO HAIRED GIRLo WITH AMAZING ABILITY AND POWERS THAT'LL MAKE YOU LIE ON THE GROUND! ANYTHING LIKE ELEMENT POISONED BOMB AIN'T WORKING FOR THAT CREEP!"Nico shouted. "I knew it, Nico.You got defeated by a Hunter don't you? "Nozomi ask as she smiled. "Wh-what!? No! Of course not! I-I Uh...ugh dammit! Yeah, I lose to that stupid Hunter!So what!? "Nico said as gave up and tell them the truth.

"That's what I thought-giggles-"Nozomi said as she giggled."Well then.. How about you? "Nico asked Nozomi. "Well then I lose consciousness while battling with slayers tanks that are under hypnotism when Elicchi save me"Nozomi answered as she showed a hand pointing to Eli.

'Elicchi!?'Nico thought to herself as she turned and saw the blond haired girl with blue ocean eyes.

Nico's P. O. V

"Eli? "I asked Eli. "Hmm? Do I know you? "Eli replied.

'Ugh.. I thought so. Tch.. What is destiny is trying to show us!? This isn't supposed to be happening.'I thought to myself. "Nozomi! "I called out. "Yeah? "Nozomi answered."We're going now! "I said as I quickly grab Nozomi's hand. "Wait! I'm not leaving! "Nozomi complained. "Come on, you Boobzilla! Let's g-"before I could even finish my sentence Eli interrupted and said"Hunters already scattered around the city of Tokyo. You can't pass them without enough people with you and it's impossible if you tried hiding from them.Some of them are Level 28 trackers that has a very sharp senses in their surrounding. They can feel alive humans around them, easily finding out they're enemies or their own comrades and plus the problem your gonna take battle with. The new leader of the north part of Tokyo. She's the girl you fought with. "I quickly look at her and let go of Nozomi's hand. "Tell me everything about her"I said.

"We can't talk about it in here. Nozomi you can go back to the tank and please take a look to my cousin Kanan"Eli said. "Sure, but where are you guys are going? "Nozomi ask us. "We're just gonna discuss something private"Eli answered. Nozomi smiled and leave.

"Follow me"Eli said as the look on her eyes turned to serious looks.

Third Person's P. O. V

×××××××××|Unknown Location|×××××××××

A man wearing in tux with a mask covering his face,walk in on a room filled with dark aura. "Senjou, I think your gonna enjoy the gift for you. 4 gifts from the Slayers battle leftovers. 1 came from Erena's battle"the man said.

The man sitting on a chair with gloves on his hand having with weird symbols on it smirked and said"Prepare them for me".