Chapter 1|Awaken Slayer

Tanks shoots,Guns bangs,Soldiers Steps,People Screaming and Bombs explodes.All of it can be heard during war.So many wasted bullets,so many wasted bombs and so many wasted lives.You can run but you can't hide.Every where you go you can see buildings explode,broken roads,you can also see a bloody sea,many corpses and tanks just cross over them.Such an unforgivable and horrible view.As the war continues,a girl running her ginger hair is flowing with the air.Her left arm was cut off.Letting the blood spill over the ground,making a bloody trail.As she run she is gasping for her breath.Her clothes are almost destroyed.A blood dripping on her mouth.She hold the part that was left on her left arm.She run to a narrow way that leads to a dock where a truck is waiting holding wounded people.

Inside of that truck was a girl sitting waiting for her sister."Kamiya-kun,is Onii-chan gonna be okay?"the girl ask the guy sitting beside her.The girl's hair is black and wears a school uniform and the guy beside her have a bandage near his eyes,his hair is gray but have a pale skin."I know..Honoka-san is gonna be okay,Yukiho-chan"answered the guy."Your right,Kamiya-kun"Yukiho said and hugs her knee.

Back to the ginger haired girl she runs and runs until she fell to the ground.She gasp for her breath and stands up again.

Near the truck was an old building it was already been explode.On the top of the old building was a sniper.Beside the sniper was a guy that wears gloves that have weird symbols on it.He holds a bomb and throws it on the ground.As for the ginger haired girl who just saw the truck where her sister waiting,Yukiho saw her and stands up and runs to her but before she left the truck...

BOOM!

The truck exploded and was covered with smoke.But the explosion continue to be heard by the ginger haired girl.The Ginger haired girl just watch how her sister died on the explosion inside the truck as her tears starts falling on her blue eyes.After the explosion the smoke still covers the whole place and as for the ginger haired girl she collapsed and fell in the ground.

××××××|10 days passed|××××××

On a totally not exploded city,in a buildings elevator where can be seen through a long glass.Two Girls are talking.One is an Ash Haired girl while the other one is a Navy Blue haired girl.

"*sighs*Kotori-chan,do you remember the girl we brought here?"the Navy Blue haired girl ask the Ash haired girl."You mean the Ginger haired girl?Yeah I remember her why,Umi-chan?"the girl called Kotori answered."Oh nothing.I just ask only"said the girl called Umi.

As the elevator goes up the two girls kept on silence after the conversation and once they reach the top floor they step out of the elevator.

"Umi-chan,I need to go,someone just called me that Hitome-sama wants to talk to me."Kotori said."Okay then,Kotori"Umi said.But before Kotori go she gave a peck on Umi's cheek.Umi's eyes widen and she blush hard on what just happened."Ko-Kotori!Th-thats embarassing!"Umi said putting her hand on her cheek."Hehe Umi-chan is so kawaii!"Kotori said and walks away.Umi sighs and walks not until she heard a familiar scream.She quickly run and headed to one of the doors and opened it.

"ALISA!ARE YOU OKAY!?"Umi shouted once she opens the door.She saw a pale yellow haired girl wearing a school uniform looking at her.

"Hai..I'm okay,Umi-senpai"the pale yellow haired girl said called Alisa.Umi sigh once again and put her  one hand on her chest."I thought something happened to you,again."Umi said.

Honoka's P.O.V

-Earlier-

I woke up and saw a face in front of me.Her hair is pale yellow.To my surprise I shouted."Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!"then the pale yellow haired girl shouted too"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!"