Chapter 8|Magic No Love

Nozomi's P.O.V

I was fighting the slayer tank when I felt the ground was shaking.

'Is this Kotori-chan's Queen Sharp Eyes Power?It even affected in here.What is happening over there?'I thought as I cast an air bomb towards the slayer tank.

"Cơŋ Şɧɯąıŋ ɧıřąɠąŞɧı ɖɛŋҠɛცơʑɛʑ !!"I said as a bunch of bombs came to the slayer tank as a smoke came forming surrounding the slayer tank.

I smiled faintly as I felt that almost half of my energy was wasted fighting the slayer tank.A few seconds later the smoke disappeared as I saw a figure standing on the top of the slayer tank and realized the slater tank didn't explode.

"N-no way..b-but I.."I said but kneeled down as I felt light headed.

'No please...not now..I can't-'my thoughts was interrupted as I lied down on the ground,closing my eyes but before I close my eyes I saw blue ocean eyes looking at me with a serious look with it.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

As I woke up.I saw the blue sky above me.I smiled.

'Maybe I'm in heaven now'I thought to myself.But then suddenly a violet blanket suddenly flew to me and landed on my body.I look over to my right shoulder just to see a blonde looking at me.She have blue ocean eyes and her hair is tied in a pony tail.

"Finally,your awake"she said.I just saw myself at the top of a military tank."Wh-whaa-"I was interrupted when I stumble down to the ground.My face hit the ground first then my body.I quickly stood up and wipe off the dirt on my skirt and pick up the violet blanket on the ground.I heard the blonde sigh and said"Clumsy..".I got embarass instead of being insulted.I blush and quickly look away.

'Why am I like this?!'I thought to myself.

I look back just to see the blonde's face are 6 inch away from my face."Aaa-"again I was interrupted by her.Her index finger are on my lips then she said"Shhh..you'll wake up my cousin inside the tank"I nodded as she opened the tanks door.I saw a blunnete sleeping.She was cute and her hair was all lay down."What's her name?"I quickly cupped my mouth after asking the question so suddenly.She smiled and said"Its okay.Her name is Kanan Matsuura.She won't get bothered as long the noise isn't loud as a cannon can be".I sigh on relief as I saw the sun sets over the grassy meadow.I look around just to realize that I'm on a unfamiliar place.

"Where am I?"I ask myself just enough the blonde hair girl beside me hear it.I look at her just to see her blue ocean eyes turn serious.I gulped from the thought that a beautiful blonde girl like her will kill me."I'm Eli by the way.And we're at the Meadows of Shoi Kuni.It means Meadows away from dangers and death"she said.She then walk away.

'I can't let her leave without saying my name.That would be rude tho.Wait..why do my heart beats this so fast?'I thought to myself as I look down it took me a little reminder from my friends before getting all the courage up to say my name to her."Wait!"I called out to her.She look back at me and ask"What?".I look at her little worried that she might reject me but I got to try if she will be gladly be my friend.I then smiled and said"I'm Nozomi Tojo.Nice to meet you Elicchi~".Her eyes widened as if she was telling to herself that what is happening?I gave her the expression that I rarely gave people.(⌒▽⌒).She gulps and said"E-Elicchi?".I nodded and said"Yep!I gave you a nickname soo..Can we be friends?".She look away as I saw her blushed.Kawaii!!.Again she smiled and look at me."I'd be glad to,Nozomi-chan"she said.I felt my heart beat beats so fast again.What is this feeling?Am I in love?

I felt my face blushed.'E-ehh!?Why is my face is so....Hot?!'I thought to myself.I shook my head but then Elicchi saw me shooking my head."Nozomi?You okay?"she asked me.I look at her and smiled"Y-yeah.I-I'm fine ehehehe"I said.Ugh..what is happening?"Your sure?"she asked me once again.I nodded my head as I remember something to ask her."Nee~Elicchi.What happen?How did I got here?"I ask her.She look at me and said"When you were fighting the Slayer tank I came from afar.I felt someone's presence when I was fighting one of the Slayer Tanks.Since I need someone's help.But when I came I saw you collapsed.I jump at the top of the slayer tank and exploded it.I thought that your out of energy to fight that's why you collapsed.I took you with me as I retreat.I can't fight all of the slayer tanks that surrounds the whole north of Kyoto.So I use my speed to pass them and got to this meadow place where my cousin Kanan waiting for me."

'Sh-she saved me!?'I thought to myself as I hear Elicchi talk once again."Nozomi.Your Armor Cloth tells me that your a Slayer.Why do a slayer tank is attacking its comrade?Are you a traitor?"she ask me.I shook my head and answered"No,I'm not.The slayer tanks are under hynotism or like what they called dark magic."I answered as I walk down to a lake nearby.Elicchi followed me and walk in front of me.

"Elicchi?"I ask her.She just look at me and didn't responded.Then I saw her smile and said"Nozomi..can you be my...PRI..."Elicchi stuttered."Elicchi?Is something is wrong?"I ask her once again.Her ead was looking down.She lit it up and said"Can you be my Princess?"she said as she stutter once again.

'E-eh!?Elicchi?!'I thought to myself as I giggled.Elicchi tilted her head in confusion. I smiled and said.

"Of course,Elicchi.Of course.I'll be your Princess if you'll be my Princess too"