Chapter 12|Voices

"STOP BLAMING AND SHUT UP! AND JUST TELL ME WHERE IS UMI-CHAN IS!"Honoka shouted as she run to the figure and readying to swing her katana to the figure's head.

The figure moved a little in the left side and put her foot in the way as Honoka run to causing Honoka to fall down in the ground. "It's not my job to help Slayers but maybe I could give you guys some clue on what is happening to her right now"the figure as Honoka turned around."B-But I thought U-Umi-chan,died?"Kotori asked. "Yeah! How can you tell us where is she when she's already dead!"Honoka said agreeing with Kotori. The figure grinned a little and answered"Yeah she's dead. Her living soul and name is dead. So what are you gonna do? I told you that I can tell you Slayers where is she I'm not saying that there's a possibilty that she's alive or whatnot. I'm saying that I can lead you to her resting place or in other words, Grave. "Honoka was piss off as she tried to stood up and attack the figure.

Once again the figure dodge causing Honoka to attack the figure once again. "You!What are you trying to say!?"Honoka asked. The figure pulled out a gun and directly pointed it at Honoka. "I'm here to kill you"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hanayo's P. O. V

I woke up feeling dizzy. I saw myself leaning over a large tree. I was at a place filled with sweet, and beautiful flowers. It smells so good, makes me wanna roll over and enjoy my whole day. But there's a war happening, I can't just sit around here and wait for the war to end. I need to move. I stood up and walk around and as I reach the back of the tree,I saw a girl leaning over the tree and sleeping.

'It's her.. Hoshizora Rin.. What am I going to do? 'I thought to myself as I turned around and started to panic. Not until I felt a pair of hands tap both of my shoulders.

"Kya!"I screamed as I got surprise. I heard a giggle and turned around and saw her. "Konnichiwa, nya~!"she said as she cuddled me. I blushed suddenly feeling her warm breath in my neck.

'Fuwaaaa! What am I going to do!? She's too close, too close! Too close! Too close! TOO CLOSE!!'I yelled in my mind panicking what to do. She continue to cuddled me not until a slight feeling of the wind pushing me causing me to trip and fell down.

"Ah!"I exclaimed as I close my eyes and waited for me to feel the cold grass beneath me.As I fell down I quickly opened my eyes to see what happen but it made me blush turning my face into a dark red color. Rin was above me and she was still giggling.The distance between our faces is like closer than before!

I quickly close my eyes and try to hide my blush but I blush even harder than ever before when she started to nuzzle to my nose. "Kawaii nya~^^"Rin said then immediately sat up and sit and beside me."Gomene, I just can't stand how cute is Kayo-chin is now nya~"Rin said smiling at me. I sat up and look at her.

"K-Kayo-chin?"I ask her. It was kinda weird for me to call me like that. I felt my head shook when I heard that word. Rin smiled and look at me. "Hai nya~, all I can remember is this word that I use to call to someone so close to me, I think. So when I carried you I felt so weird nya~I feel like....your familiar. Only that I can't remember who are you nya~and I know it's our first meeting nya~"she explained. I then smiled too and started to ask things to where, what and why this things are happening since she's a hunter and I think she's not planning to kill me but I need to be cautious. I don't know if she's just pretending or what. But all I can feel while talking to her is a comfortable feeling. Like she's so familiar too. Only that I can't remember her too.

"Okay first of all nya~I don't know why is this war is happening, second is I was ordered to do this thing nya~and lastly your still inside the Tokyo's Middle Forest,but your here at the Tokyo's Middle Forest Flowerbed Garden. Don't worry nya~Its not dangerous in this parts"she answered.

I giggled and said"Thanks for everything. But I need to go now"I said making an escape from her. "Hmm? Sorry nya~But I need you as a hostage nya~Gomen. I need Kousaka-san to go here. This is the place where everything will start. The beginning will start nya~"she said. "B-Beginning? Wh-what do you mean?"I ask her once again.

She raise her hand and punted something in the sky. "It's the Freedom's Gate nya~the gate to freedom, the gate that will last this war. Will end everything. Will start a new beginning nya~"she said. "That's all I'm going to tell you nya. I need to go. I'm going to bring them here nya~Nice talking with you nya~"she continue as she disappeared.

'Now it's time for me to escape!'I thought to myself as I tried to move but to my surprise I didn't get to move. 'Wh-wha!? 'as I tried once again to move. 'She might have put a spell on me. Ugh'

I look up and saw something shining. Wait.. A rocket? What do a rocket is doing in the sky?Wait?"Rokusa! "I shouted as my eyes vision magnifies and directly I magnified what is written in the rocket. "R-Russia?Wait what!? That rocket is from Russia!?Rokusa! "I said as I put out the magnification spell. What is a rocket from Russia is doing here? And I think it's directly heading to... Kartolini Base! Wh-why!?

'Donkuwa Seihi Von Firak Witoi Voices. Quie'

My eyes widen and I was surprised from the words I heard from my mind. What words is that? What do it mean? A-and why di-did I heard it all a sudden?

And what do it wanted to tell me?

'VOICES?'