I Told You So

Depuis le début

His blue eyes quickly averted mine before he muttered, "Out on a run that Clay sent them on. Said Half Sack needed some experience and that Opie and Juice needed to teach him." I raised an eyebrow and kissed lower. He's lying to me...but then again, its Club shit. I'm not allowed to know anything when it comes to that.

"Are they going to be safe?" I asked, running two fingers down his chest. He shivered and stated,"Course they're gonna try to be safe,darlin'. But nothing's set in stone." I smirked and sucked a hickey in his neck before I begun playing with the waistband of his jeans.

"Darlin', we can't." he protested, only to relax in his chair as I unbuttoned his pants.

"Shh. Chibs is watching the door for us. Besides, its not like you haven't fucked a croweater in front of your brothers. Hell, I bet you even shared one with somebody. Opie maybe." I whispered as I shimmed down the denim to his mid thighs.

"You're the Devil." he accused, throwing his head back. I grinned and replied,"Hell no, I'm your Angel in disguise, baby. Now just sit there and enjoy." Lucky for me, he decided to go commando. (In case you hadn't noticed, this incoming smut... Ish...)

I traced the head of his cock, causing him to hiss at the pressure before I wrapped my hand around his girth and pushed downwards. He bit into my shoulder, which made me squeeze my hand slightly before I stated,"You're already hard. What's the matter,baby, did Angel and I arguing turn you on?"

"Shit, Libs, anything that has to deal with you turns me on." he grunted, hips twitching. I smirked and jerked my hand up and down in a quick pace then continued for a while.

"Close.... Darlin'?" He cursed at the use of my own nickname being used against him and murmured,"God, yes, please. Don't stop,please, Libby." I begun twisting my hand in circles and I could feel his dick twitching then he cursed out as he pushed into my hand faster.

"Oh for Christ's sake!" Clay cursed out as he and several other Sons burst into the room.

"Jesus, can you give me five minutes? Your fucking VP needs to come, otherwise, somebody is losing their head!" Jax barked, stifling a groan in the process as I continued the hand job.

"For fuck's sake, man, I'm jealous." Tig chuckled,earning a glare from Jax.

"I swear to fucking God, I'll kill you all if you do not get the actual hell out of this room." my boyfriend threatened. I grinned then leaned forward and whispered,"Why do they gotta go,Jax? Shouldn't you be showing that you're the only one that gets a hand job from me?"

That's all it took. He stifled his groan by latching onto my neck before I ran my thumb over the head of his cock, coating my hand in come.

"See you when you get done, sweet cheeks." I called to him as I started out the door before I turned on my heel and sucked a finger in my mouth, winking at Jax. Finally,I left the Sons alone with their jaws dropped.

Jax's Point of View:

"You're a lucky bastard,Jackson. Donna wouldn't even give me a hand job outside of the bedroom, let alone in the Clubhouse where anyone could see us. Goddamn." Opie stated with a grin, nudging me. I rolled my eyes and flipped him the bird as I finished cleaning myself up.

"Okay, one, if you're gonna have any form of sex in the Chapel, at least lock the doors next time. Two, let's get down to business." Clay stated as he claimed his spot at the head of the table. I pursed my lips and nodded before I stated,"Well I could've saved you the trauma but some moron left the door unattended. What happened,Chibs?" The Scot chuckled and replied,"I knew what was coming.. You think I wanna hear that shit when I consider Libby a daughter to me?"