I felt his eyes on my ass when I got up so I hurried down the hall. I looked at my shoes as I walked.

" Woahhh Rosey slow down. Now what did the perv want???
"He didn't want anything." I said looking to see if anyone is in my section yet.

"Okay but I'm taking you home because you not taking the bus." Ace said said. I laughed and nodded.

I walked to my my customers and got to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my shift was over I waited outside for Ace. As I finally had some quiet time I thought about what has happen the past couple of days.

I felt drained, mentally drained. Atleast it's not as bad as it usually is. I must thank Joseph because those couple of days did make me catch up on sleep. That's the most sleep I gotten all this year.

I shouldn't have came at him like that but then again he didn't have to be a controlling prick to me either. So we were both in the wrong, but I need to go get my-

"You ready?" Ace asked me. I nodded and walked to the car but before I got in Joseph passed by and he spared me a glance before glaring at Ace.

I took my attention off him and got in the car. Ace gave me a knowing smirk. I just shake my head at him and glared at him.

When we got back to his apartment I fell on the couch to try to get a nap in Before I went to the school to get the work that I missed.

~7:30

I was going in and out of each room cleaning until my work was done. I did one floor so far but Mario was sick so I was doing his floor also I could've been half way done if it wasn't for that.

As I was heading for 10th room Chelsie came up to me.

"The Boss wants you on the top floor again tonite." She said bitterly. I knew she wished that it was her because I hear talking to the other girls saying how she would totally ride the daylights out of him.

I sighed. I really didn't feel like being bothered by him tonight I just want to finish cleaning and go home and catch up on my assignments.

"But I got to finish first." I was agitated and tired.

"Look if you don't want to go that's fine because once he fires you. That's going to make my life so much better. Scrums like you don't deserve to be in my presences." She's a total bitch and she knew it.

I was going to go to him but not now. I was going to finish cleaning first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a hour and I'm just now getting done. I made my way to his room, really not in a rush.

I knocked on the door and waited. Then I just decide to walk in because if I didn't I was going home. I walked in the luxurious room looking around.

Everything was the same as I seen it the first time. I found him in the kitchen leaning against the sick drinking what smelled like coffee.

"Did you need me me?" He glared at me and then put is cup down. He stalked towards me until we were face to face but we weren't touching. He look down at me.

"From now on you will serve me and clean this room only. Got it?" His eyes burning into my core. I moved away from him but before I got too far he grab me and pulled me closer.

"I am not done." He said much harsher.
"At once you will move into the apartment that Greg took you to and you will move out of that house with that, that man." His uneven breath that followed his dark shaking voice made my soul tremble.

I was frightened by him but I'll be damn if I let him control me and walk all over me like that.

"Joseph I'm tired and I don't feel like doing this with you tonight. I just Want to go home and sleep. I'm not going back to those apartments that you bought or whatever and I will stay with Ace until I get back on my feet." I said calmly to him watching for his reaction. He seem to be angry at how I disobeyed him so calmly but I really don't feel like doing this tonight.

Then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked to another part of the room. I screamed when he dropped me then calmed down when I felt the bed.

He pushed me on the bed and crawled ontop of me.

"You just won't stop until I fuck that little pussy of yours huh?  Is that the only way you will listen to me? If I beat the kitty up?" He said lowly in my ear then he started sucking hard on my neck my back arched as I moan.