He tilts my head to the side to look at the wound.

"I'll make him pay." He mutters. "Drink my blood, Amanda. That'll make you heal right away."

Just as he is about to bite himself I stop him. "Stop. I don't need it." I say with a forced smile. "I can use my magic, I'm alright." I nod at him to say it's ok.

"Amanda, just let me help you. You seem to be exhausted already. I don't want you to-"

"I just need some rest and-"

"Just let me help you!" He says almost yelling at me. "I know that you don't need my blood, please just let me help you." He adds in a whisper.

He bites himself and the blood drips out. I take his arm and drink the blood from his wrist.

He wraps his other arm around me and I lean against him.

Every drop of his blood seems to make me relax a bit more, making all my fears disappear. I feel so save. I feel home. I feel happy.

I feel how my wounds are healing and once they all have vanished, I let go of his wrist.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"You're welcome." He says before picking me up and carrying me bridal style. I close my eyes and snuggle myself into his chest.

For once he doesn't walk in vampire speed and I'm glad. It means we can stay a bit longer like that.

After a while we enter a room and I open my eyes again. He let's me down and I look around.

I thought he would bring me to my room but he didn't. "Isn't this your room?" I ask slightly confused.

"It is."

"Then why are we-"

"Because this is our room now." I stare at him with wide eyes so he continues. "I don't like sleeping without you, plus my bed is more comfortable than yours."

"I see."

He suddenly starts undressing me and I glare at him.

"You don't want to sleep covered in blood and dirt, do you?"

"Oh, no..." I smile awkwardly and let him undress me. He takes off his clothes too and wraps his arms around me from behind.

Like that we walk over to the bathroom. It probably looks ridiculous and it takes way longer than just walking like normal people but I wouldn't have it any other way.

It feels nice being close to him.

After showering together and drying ourselves, he hands me a bathrobe and I put it on. He's wearing one to and before I can ask any questions, he places a small kiss on my cheek before picking me up again.

He walks over to the living room in vampire speed and places us both on the sofa.

He then walks off to get some snacks.

He turns on the TV and we watch a movie together. I cuddle myself into him and he wraps an arm around me. We have a blanket around us too, keeping us warm and every now and then we eat some of the snacks.

The movie is over and he hands me the remote. "You pick the next one." He slides away from me and seems to be looking for something under the table.

I shrug it off and try to pic the next movie but nothing happens. "John, I the remote doesn't work."

"Really?" John looks up and frowns. "But only a second ago it was still working... Maybe it's the battery, could you please check it?"

"Sure." I let out a sigh and turn the remote around in order to open it. I open it and stare at it with wide eyes. "Oh my god..." I whisper.

John suddenly appears in front of me and takes the ring out of the remote.

"Amanda Silverstone." He says while kneeling down in front of me. "I've lived for over two millennia now. And only the time that I spent with you was the time where I actually lived.

I love you, Amanda and I don't want to lose you. So would you please be mine and let me be yours forever and marry me?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:3

What do you think?^^

Ah... It's soon sad though... Only chapter 89 and 90 are left :(

Now I feel like crying ...

Anyways, if you don't want to read the second book, the next chapter will be the last for you because chapter 90 is the transition between the two books^^

Anyway,

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3

Oh and happy Halloween \^-^/